Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MR White Interior Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the text a couple of nights ago and today I was able to enter my trade in information/pictures and I was able to apply for a Tesla loan. Approved within minutes and was offered 4.89% 72 months.
Ordered mid range on 10/20, not a reservation holder. Midnight silver, white interior, aero with EAP. I am going to apply with a credit union and see if a better rate is available.

Same exact config and date but had reservation. No text message but saw the credit application and tradin show up in account. Thanks for sharing the APR. Have not received my numbers yet.

Things seems to be moving fast on white interior cars. Very excited and a bit anxious as to how the car will look.

Update - just saw this in my account:

Approved Terms
$8,500.00 Down, 72 months, 4.19% APR Amount Financed $40,200.00
Includes taxes, fees and payments
Car Price $48,700.00
Rear-Wheel Drive Included
Black and White Premium Interior $1,000.00
Midnight Silver Metallic $1,500.00
Premium Interior Included
18’’ Aero Wheels Included
Model 3 $35,000.00
Mid Range Rear-Wheel Drive $10,000.00
Destination Fee $1,125.00
Documentation Fee $75.00
Taxes & Fees $3,347.53
Sales Tax $2,922.33
Tire Fee $4.00
Battery Fee $1.50
Registration Service Fee $29.00
FL Doc Stamp Fee $140.70
Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees $250.00
Payments -$3,500.00
Deposit 4/1/2016 -$1,000.00
Deposit 10/20/2018 -$2,500.00
Amount Financed -$40,200.00
Amount Due
$8,347.53

I received this text last night,"Congrats! We expect your Tesla to be ready between 12/20-12/31, before the federal tax credit ends. Please be available during this timeframe to ensure on-time delivery."

Denver, CO
MR, Black, WHITE INT, aero wheels, EAP
Res holder day 1, ordered 10/23

Note: Tesla account has not changed. Still shows RN...no VIN yet. Merry Christmas!!
Capture.JPG

Congrats all!! I chickened out 4 days after ordering in November and switched to black seats. Don't regret my situation with there being no info at that time on white versions.

Took delivery this past Monday, loved every minute of it!

Best of luck to everyone waiting!!

Delivery 12/16 at Cincinnati service center. Ordered 10/22. Everything has been super easy in getting this scheduled. Tesla is working with my credit union. I didn’t have to anything but apply for the loan. Trade in was three pictures. Got the offer in less than 24 hours. So far so good.

Tesla Communication update:

After receiving the "Congrats" text listed in previous post, I then received an update text Friday night that said my delivery would be from 12/26-12/31 which completely bummed me out. I was hoping to have it here it time to surprise the wife for Christmas.Then the next day, Saturday afternoon, I received a new text stating my delivery date was 12/14. I called Tesla to confirm and the car is in transit.

Now all I need is Elon Musk to join me for dinner on Christmas Eve to celebrate and talk about how to incorporate his Tesla battery technology into my Long-EZ project making it the fastest electric airplane in the world with sustainable flight for more than 2 hours.

Reactions: 2012MS85
Good news comes to those who wait (1,000 days for me; a mere five weeks for my friend Lisa who ordered hers Nov 10)... My blue and Lisa's white MR 3s had a joint 4pm delivery yesterday (Dec 14) at Westmont, IL. Both 3s have white interior and EAP, and both cars are absolutely PERFECT (fit and finish, and great to drive!). I had actually cancelled my order - in writing and also with a call to Customer Support - a couple weeks ago because I found a mint condition Signature Red P85 that I couldn't resist (as a former S85 owner). As I began my 2,000 mile drive home in the Sig P85 (departing Seattle for Iowa) on Dec 7, Tesla sent me my first correspondence in 7 weeks to congratulate me on my upcoming Westmont delivery! After a long negotiation with my wonderful wife, we decided to go ahead and take delivery of the 3, too. And I couldn't be happier with our decision. This MR 3 is the best vehicle I've ever driven. Lisa's white 3 had 6 miles on it; my blue 3 had 8 miles. Within 30 miles of driving, the EAP calibration was complete and we drove home safely through thick fog and lots of otherwise dangerous Chicago traffic. EAP greatly reduced any stress caused by Chicago traffic with poor visibility (fog and mist, at 32F). We got back to the Quad Cities around 11pm, and I could have driven onto Omaha (I was having so much fun as a first-timer driving with EAP). :) So for all those still waiting for your 3, but maybe nervous about past TMC stories of poor fit and finish (especially paint)...I believe Fremont has turned the corner and Tesla is now building excellent vehicles all around. Our VINs were almost identical (perhaps built on the same day), ending in 155xxx. Both were built in Dec 2018 according to the door plate, so literally last week. Our 3s took an efficient and speedy train ride (likely Union Pacific) to Chicago (where the rail yard is several miles from Westmont). And they arrived without delay for a quick prep and delivery to two very happy customers. Kudos to Westmont Sales/Service for a great delivery experience, especially Tonya who gave us our 30 minute walk-through/set up (jointly on Lisa's car, since I was aware of most features as a previous S owner). And if you ask nicely, they'll even bring you that "Day 1 Reservation Holder" gift of the die cast red Model 3.

IMG_0503.JPG

Delivery 12/16 at Cincinnati service center. Ordered 10/22. Everything has been super easy in getting this scheduled. Tesla is working with my credit union. I didn’t have to anything but apply for the loan. Trade in was three pictures. Got the offer in less than 24 hours. So far so good.
I am scheduled for delivery in Cincinnati tomorrow as well. Actually going to drop by this afternoon since we will be close and see if the car is on the lot.

Btw, do the car come with any tint on Windows at all ?
Funny you should ask about the tint, as I was just noticing today in the sunlight how the back window has a built-in very-dark tint on the top half, and no tint on the bottom half. So it's quite purposefully tinted to keep the back passengers cool from the sun, while allowing the driver to see out the rear window for traffic obstacles. The top panoramic window is also dark tint. But the rest (side windows) is not tinted.