Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD still showing June 2024. Anyone else in the same boat?
So I was checking inventory on tesla website and found blue/white/LR/18 same as my original orderer. New order placed, immediate VIN, uploaded my insurance info from earlier car and scheduled the delivery this Sunday. All happened in 30 minutes or so.

Interesting it was not showing up in tesla app inventory search.

I see more are in transit. So guys keep checking website inventory

Location NY. OD 3/5

I’ve had two previous model 3 cars, both White/White interior. Agreed, it’s beautiful. But, since perhaps I’ve had the white interior in those cars now over 5 years, it’s not such a novelty and I don’t feel I need it to appreciate and enjoy the new one (RWD 24 Highland M3 White with black interior). Also as discussed here, the LFP battery which prefers to be charged at 100% gives about a 265 mile range. For me this eliminates the need for an LR trim. Range anxiety quickly dissipates the longer you own a Tesla. The ubiquitous supercharger network with quick charging capability allows us to travel very long distances. The car guides you to the charging stations on the way to the destination based on the juice you have remaining. And, how many people really need or want to travel more than 225 miles without stopping?

Reactions: evfangirl
So I was checking inventory on tesla website and found blue/white/LR/18 same as my original orderer. New order placed, immediate VIN, uploaded my insurance info from earlier car and scheduled the delivery this Sunday. All happened in 30 minutes or so.

Interesting it was not showing up in tesla app inventory search.

I see more are in transit. So guys keep checking website inventory

Location NY. OD 3/5
There is one more blue available at Mount Kisco

I want to know your guy's opinion before I make a decision. Should I switch from my SR (Ultra Red Exterior - White Interior) with EDD for July to a Long Range (Ultra Red Exterior - White Interior)? Do you think it would arrive earlier?
I don't think there's any way to know the answer to that. You could order both and see what happens. It will only cost you $250.

In a single day I have now received a VIN and took delivery. The white interior is seriously stunning!

Pro tip for those waiting, check Tesla inventory on their website. I could have had my VIN even earlier had I done this. There is a TON of white interior model 3s just sitting there. I’m thinking something could be broken with their VIN assignment, and it may be easier to just take matters into your own hands.

Goood luck to the rest of yall! Ill be lurking here to celebrate more VINs as they come in!

In a single day I have now received a VIN and took delivery. The white interior is seriously stunning!

Pro tip for those waiting, check Tesla inventory on their website. I could have had my VIN even earlier had I done this. There is a TON of white interior model 3s just sitting there. I’m thinking something could be broken with their VIN assignment, and it may be easier to just take matters into your own hands.

Goood luck to the rest of yall! Ill be lurking here to celebrate more VINs as they come in!
so happy for you. it's been a long time coming...

it's an amazing car. it drives so smoothly.

For those waiting for LR white interior, we ordered on 2/6 and waited with delivery being updated back and forth. Then with no warning, I got a message at lunch on Tuesday that I could take delivery on Wed or Thursday and should complete the tasks. On Thurs morning got the revised trade in and accepted it. Took delivery on Thurs afternoon. When things happen they happen very quickly. And the Ultrared/white combo is just stunning. Car is clearly a big improvement in ride, noise, general refinement. Not having USS really sucks as the replacement is nowhere near as good. I'm sure we will adjust to the lack of stalks but the new arrangement is neither as intuitive or efficient as the previous one. Multifunction buttons are not a simple solution to anything. Turn signal buttons are OK.

Last edited:
Order Date Feb 12, 2024
I picked up my New Dual Motor Long Range Model 3 on Friday afternoon. I had a question about the FSD Transfer that was part of the trade in agreement. The sales person could not answer my question. When I looked at the software version before I left the dealer it was FSD.

Saturday morning an email from Tesla tells me I get a free month FSD that expires on July 1, 2024. So what happened to the FSD Transfer?

I sent out some text messages asking for guidance on the FSD Transfer to the Service phone number in Tucson and the number that texted me prior to delivery. I also made a service appointment.

Have any of you folks in Tucson talked to a human on the phone at the Oracle Rd location?

IMG_3953.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got texted to schedule delivery. Still no VIN but I’m scheduled for pickup on Tuesday. OD 3/24
If you have to make arrangements to get there, like a rental or have a few hour drive ... make sure your car is there first. Strange to schedule a delivery without a VIN. First I've heard of that.

But .... congratulations ahead of time!