Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Munro & Assoc HW4 video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just watched it. A decent high level summary. Of course FSD relies on software as much if not more than hardware/sensors, but HW4 has more potential than HW3. Elon has said as much - 'HW3 may be 200-300% safer than a human, HW4 may be 500-600% safer.' We'll see about that part...

Reactions: WyoDude
Just watched it. A decent high level summary. Of course FSD relies on software as much if not more than hardware/sensors, but HW4 has more potential than HW3. Elon has said as much - 'HW3 may be 200-300% safer than a human, HW4 may be 500-600% safer.' We'll see about that part...
Yep. Not sure it is enough to get me to buy FSD on my next vehicle. I am going to let other people try it out before I purchase.

Yep. Not sure it is enough to get me to buy FSD on my next vehicle. I am going to let other people try it out before I purchase.
I can't imagine why anyone would outright buy FSD given Tesla's track record. If I ever get interested I will do a $200 monthly subscription, you can always buy the $15K one and done. But since that stays with the car, I'm not sure I'd ever do anything but the subscription. YMMV

I can't imagine why anyone would outright buy FSD given Tesla's track record. If I ever get interested I will do a $200 monthly subscription, you can always buy the $15K one and done. But since that stays with the car, I'm not sure I'd ever do anything but the subscription. YMMV

Let´s give credit where credit is due, it is one of the worlds best scams

Let´s give credit where credit is due, it is one of the worlds best scams
Better than this ... ?

Fono Acustica Virtuoso: $20,384/1.5m pair ★
The conductors are an alloy of silver and gold (shades of Burl Ives!), the styling is Spanish Cowboy Baroque, and the price is enough to buy a brand-new Volkswagen Golf and a couple of Brooks Brothers suits. What does that add up to? According to MF, when substituted for his reference TARA Zero Evolution interconnect, the Fono Acustica made for "more graceful, almost cautious, romantic, but somehow still precise and well-detailed attacks, and long, long sustains." On switching back to the TARA, did Mikey miss the Fono Acustica? "Yes—but you can't have everything!" (Vol.39 No.3)

Another option to consider is buying EAP for $6k and subscribing to FSD for $100/month once you decide it's worthwhile. EAP gives you almost everything you get with FSD except access to the FSD Beta.

Reactions: WyoDude