Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Music Streaming (Slacker) on Standard Connectivity?

I don’t know if it really works though cause I still have premium connectivity for a while

Will see how that goes for me, likely will pay for it monthly (no annual plans in Canada)

What the screen doesn’t show is sentry mode live view that should only exist with premium unless you can actually view with hotspot…anyone test that out?

So wifi hot spot works well for all services except live traffic view and satellite which I don’t care.

Sentry live doesn’t work anymore even on hotspot which I am on the fence but I rarely use it when parked

Annoying to wait a minute or so for hot spot to work so might subscribe if I can’t stand it after a while

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC