TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

My first HW2 TACC experience

Discussion in 'Model X' started by RRM998, Jan 22, 2017.

1. JHuberman

JHuberman Member

Which software update do you have? I can't get autosteer to work. It keeps refusing.

2. RRM998

RRM998 Supporting Member

On what roads are you trying to use Auto Steer? If the road isn't known by Google maps as "restricted access", AS isn't going to be available. Basically interstate highways or toll roads.

• Like x 1
  3. ⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡️

⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡️ Concerned citizen

(17.3.2)

4. JHuberman

JHuberman Member

Same here, does it tell you if cameras need to be adjusted?

5. ⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡️

⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡️ Concerned citizen

No, it worked from day one. No calibration messages. I received the update last Sunday the 22nd. A little later than others so maybe a few bugs had been worked out by then.

6. JHuberman

JHuberman Member

Thanks for this information. I was under the impression that it just needed a 4 lane divided hwy, rather than limited access. "Unfortunately" we rarely have driving speeds less than 55 on the limited access roads around here. Maybe I'll drive up to Washington DC to try it out. :)