Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My First Tesla-2021 Model S Plaid MSM-Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for all the info you share on this thread, I’m in awe of your car lineup.

Thank you I appreciate the kind words and I will continue to provide input and pics as I randomly take them. :)

Do you still have the spacers used on the stock wheels and would you be willing to sell?

I have them somewhere let me see where they are and Ill get back to you. If not I did post the location to get them custom built but just in case:

Thats a good question and it does not affect it in any way as the cheetah stance is actually lower than my normal lowered stance. So all it does is change the amount of drop it takes to reach cheetah level (less amount to lower).
Cool. Thanks. So when I’m drag strip mode the prompts actually state going into cheetah stance

Cool. Thanks. So when I’m drag strip mode the prompts actually state going into cheetah stance
Yes nothing will change from a process standpoint.

Picture this example-

Stock height in the front (just using a number) is 27 inches fender to ground. Placing the car in cheetah brings it to 23 inches (again Im just using example numbers). Now with my front dropped .8 or lets say 1 inch for the example, the cheetah only needs to go from 26 inches to 23 inches. Cheetah is definitely still lower, in my car, than the front is even dropped.

Wanted to drop a message to thank you fro the information on the spacers. I ended up with a set of 18mm to push out the factory 19s and they look much better than stock, although I will probably still need wheels at some point...

Just a note: my July 2022 build Plaid did not have the tapered/conical studs. No shaving needed!

Reactions: Paul8810 and vic55
Yes nothing will change from a process standpoint.

Picture this example-

Stock height in the front (just using a number) is 27 inches fender to ground. Placing the car in cheetah brings it to 23 inches (again Im just using example numbers). Now with my front dropped .8 or lets say 1 inch for the example, the cheetah only needs to go from 26 inches to 23 inches. Cheetah is definitely still lower, in my car, than the front is even dropped.

still enamored with your Plaid?

Its been a while, freshly touched up with beadmaker

AL9nZEUGL5ix49rQ3IJ8HUvTmryUx2XsTVqEJyq5_HxMwZz3pjfnLvqB5qlEurgOMGNOPVF_-ZuMErRwXGVcluvtT_rmNpt_wRD8pM5gG1OZTFy_tPEzCODK2vNR12pq9sxOlU_KDURHkYJQ4U20CWxJfzDk=w1791-h1007-no