Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My model 3 being delivered Aug best non supper charger apps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I have just had the txt to say my model 3 will be delivered in Aug and I have a VIN number

I have a Tesla home charger installed

I travel all over the UK and wont always have access to supper chargers

What is the best app for finding other chargers?

Also is there CHAdeMO adapter in the UK?

Thanks

Mark

Thanks will download now

How do you pay for the charge? can I use a card or do I have to set an account up?
Zap-Map tells you where there are chargers, there are many chargers and not all are operated by the same supplier. You will probably need an account for each supplier if you plan on using them regularly. I'd say start with your most common locations/routes then look for chargers around those areas. You can then see what chargers are available to you E,g 22Kw Type 2, 50 Kw CCS etc and check out who operates those chargers.

You can get an idea of how long it will take to charge using the different types chargers at Model 3 | Leccy.net .

Note that the default on that site is M3 Performance so you will want to change to whatever model you have ordered to get a better idea.

Hi

I have just had the txt to say my model 3 will be delivered in Aug and I have a VIN number

I have a Tesla home charger installed

I travel all over the UK and wont always have access to supper chargers

What is the best app for finding other chargers?

Also is there CHAdeMO adapter in the UK?

Thanks

Mark
Have you considred changing your Electricity Supplied ? Octopus Enegy do a Special Tarif for EV Drivers at 5p per KWH for 4 Hours Overnight, might be good to start your day with a Full Battery which cost you almost nothing.