Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model 3 got hit badly. Need a recommendation for bodishop in NJ.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A32F5C72-EBA5-4064-9A65-734F8FCD8DDF.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: DC Autocraft
Wow, that really sucks. Airbags went off too, I wonder if they will even total the car. I guess since the 3 is essentially new they will fix it, but I've seen examples of model s's with similar damage and the car was written off by insurance.

What happened? Did you get side swiped, or t-boned? How fast was the collision at?

Wow, that really sucks. Airbags went off too, I wonder if they will even total the car. I guess since the 3 is essentially new they will fix it, but I've seen examples of model s's with similar damage and the car was written off by insurance.

What happened? Did you get side swiped, or t-boned? How fast was the collision at?

Someone hit me on the side while backing up off driveway. He was speeding and not concerted.

Is this what you did to get info?

For support with your Tesla at a Body Shop, please call 877-79-TESLA (877-798-3752) select option 2 and then option 4 to speak with a Body Shop Customer Advocate. You can also reach us by email at: [email protected]. Please reference your VIN and which Body Shop you are working with so we can promptly assist.

• Informative
Reactions: IdaX
Is this what you did to get info?

For support with your Tesla at a Body Shop, please call 877-79-TESLA (877-798-3752) select option 2 and then option 4 to speak with a Body Shop Customer Advocate. You can also reach us by email at: [email protected]. Please reference your VIN and which Body Shop you are working with so we can promptly assist.

Want a recommendation for 1 that a lot of experience