Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MSM exterior / BLACK interior - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was going to say the same thing! I mean it’s funny, but in all seriousness if by 2023 your insurance provider doesn’t have Tesla in their database of vehicles, I wouldn’t do business with them. That would be a bit like shopping at a liquor store where they’ve never heard of Johnnie Walker!
It's State Farm. As tech oriented as I am, I've always enjoyed calling up the old ladies in the 1960s style insurance office and wheelin/dealin on the phone. Right after that, I went online and, sure enough, Tesla was not in the vehicle selector. You still have to click on "show additional manufacturers" which contains a surprising number of makes/models. They are still freaked out about insuring a non-existent vehicle, but that's a Tesla thing. The good news, the old ladies got me $583/6mo rates for full coverage. My understanding is that's about half the going rate.

Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
VIN assigned 2/9/23. So, to move forward I have to have an actual insurance policy with my non-existent care listed?!? Called my agent today and they didn't even have Tesla in their database. They gave me a phone quote on this "Tesla thing", but the email never came.
I have State Farm on my Tesla Model 3 since 2020 and easily got a quote for my new MYLR last week (with zero issues). Your agent is incompetent, change agent/offices. Good luck

Decided to check one more time after the Super Bowl and what do you know, I’ve got a VIN! EDD now shows March 2-9 (was previously Feb 21 - March 21). Atlanta delivery, most likely Alpharetta. Getting close now!
congrats brother!!!! what was your configuration and order date if you don't mind me asking? i'm also in the atlanta area and tesla picked alpharetta/roswell location for delivery.

Well guys.
OD 1/14.
Delivered at 1PM today.
Austin build. Car was spotless ( was scared due to these forums).
Accepted it
Got it home. Swapped out the hubcaps.
And did all the thing inside :) very happy!

Attachments

• 3B02B4C9-99F0-434F-A2EB-3E99E7529C8E.jpeg
    3B02B4C9-99F0-434F-A2EB-3E99E7529C8E.jpeg
    829.7 KB · Views: 96