Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our MYP MSM yesterday afternoon with everything turning out to be a very positive experience:

INSPECTION:
1. No paint chips or dents.
2. No body panel gaps beyond our own satisfactory specifications.
3. No window or roof glass cracks, scratches or distortion.
4. All body curves and lines properly aligned.
5. Notice few areas where manufacturing / production sticky substance remained.
6. All lights, door handles, door locks, power windows, visors, frunk / power trunk, power rear seats and USB / 12 Volt ports all fully functional.
7. All interior surfaces clean with no leftover service personnel finger prints or oily stains.
8. No issues with fit and finish.

KEY INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:
1. Date of Manufacture: 06/2022
2. AMD Ryzen Processor
3. Lithium-ion Battery
4. Onboard Charger and Mobile Connector
5. 120 Volt and J1772 Charging Adaptors
6. Michelin All Season Tires

DRIVE OBSERVATIONS:
1. We truly enjoyed the performance handling, ride, comfort and acceleration which excitingly met all of our expectations.
2. The driver and front passenger seats are truly very comfortable.
3. Brake regeneration is totally awesome with single pedal operation easy to learn.
4. Some wind noise can be clearly observed.
5. Technology is definitely advanced bet yet very intuitive to navigate.

PICKUP SERVICE:
1. Tesla East Sahara Las Vegas service personnel are 💯.
2. No issues with accepting our Credit Union pre-approved financing.
3. No issues with activating and pairing our Tesla account with our new MYP.
4. No issues with taking as much time as you need or want before accepting delivery.
5. We were scheduled for a 5PM pickup but couldn't wait any longer so we went in 1 1/2 hours early with no issues.

Thank You so much TMC community members for your invaluable information, knowledge and commentary during this entire process 👍.

We are going to try to have as much fun as possible with our MYP :cool:.

View attachment 823213

View attachment 823214

View attachment 823270
Window tint time and black matte all the Tesla emblems / Dual Motor! Sweet ride!

Reactions: VegasMYP
Window tint time and black matte all the Tesla emblems / Dual Motor! Sweet ride!
Thanks and we tinted the MYP three days after we picked her up and still considering going chrome delete with the Tesla emblems.

We had 'Precision Window Tinting' in Henderson, NV to perform the tint going with Stratos Nano-Ceramic film.

The front windshield @ 50% and the front windows @ 15%. No tint applied to the rear side windows, rear hatch and roof which remains OEM. :cool:

MYP Tinted.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.15.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.16.56 AM.png

for sure. if i was in California i would be pissed if i got a car that had all seasons lol. I do wish tesla just gave users the option at checkout which tires they want as some people even here in Mass run dedicated winters which i do as i go up skiing and such but have a little check box at checkout would be aweseom
I’m in MA too, where did you take delivery? What was your timeline? Currently I ordered last week a MYP red/white FSD and EDD Aug 28-Oct3

Thanks and we tinted the MYP three days after we picked her up and still considering going chrome delete with the Tesla emblems.

We had 'Precision Window Tinting' in Henderson, NV to perform the tint going with Stratos Nano-Ceramic film.

The front windshield @ 50% and the front windows @ 15%. No tint applied to the rear side windows, rear hatch and roof which remains OEM. :cool:

View attachment 827802View attachment 827805View attachment 827806
Does the rear window have defroster lines?

Any issues tinting with the rear defroster lines?

I’ve read that the model 3 had some issues with tinting the rear.
We did not tint the rear hatch window and the rear two side windows because the OEM smoked glass on those windows are really close to the 15% tint that was installed on the front two windows which is the consistency we wanted to achieve all around. We also left the sun roof alone but did tint the front windshield to 50%.

Reactions: mdwstMY