Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're almost or over $6 in California. Filled up both vehicles for $200 last week.
And there is no possible way you weren’t thinking about that EDD as the numbers spun up, either. Been trying to game out what this means for the value of the trade, etc. But... no possible way to do it because I have no idea when Tesla will cough up the Y. Should have held on to M3 instead of turning a profit on it and switching to interim ICE.

And there is no possible way you we’re thinking about that EDD as the numbers spun up, either. Been trying to game out what this means for the value of the trade, etc. But... no possible way to do it because I have no idea when Tesla will cough up the Y.
I’m having these thoughts as well and hoping the recent fuel spikes will only make my M3P trade worth more

Reactions: advocate8
And there is no possible way you weren’t thinking about that EDD as the numbers spun up, either. Been trying to game out what this means for the value of the trade, etc. But... no possible way to do it because I have no idea when Tesla will cough up the Y. Should have held on to M3 instead of turning a profit on it and switching to interim ICE.
It seems like a good push the last few weeks of march to get EOQ numbers.

My wife was like hopefully this is last time we have to fill up.

Reactions: advocate8
Have you checked Carvana on the trade? I have a 12 Mini Cooper Countryman that is essentially optioned out and only has 88K miles on it. Trade in says it is like $8K but when I do all the trade stuff through Carvana, their offer is $11.5K. The day I get my delivery date setup, I will be trading to Carvana. Tesla offered me $7k for my trade.

Just ordered a Y performance, white on white, no FSD, Texas delivery. Showing April EDD, do you think this will hold? If not when do you expect the actual EDD to be? Any chance of getting a 4680 from Austin?
0% chance of Texas folks getting any Austin car, wishful thinking for us. If you are not aware, Teslas by law are not to be sold in Texas. Logistically, it wouldn't make sense for Tesla to ship the cars out of Texas, sell it to us, then ship it back. We are stuck with Fremont cars for the near future.

0% chance of Texas folks getting any Austin car, wishful thinking for us. If you are not aware, Teslas by law are not to be sold in Texas. Logistically, it wouldn't make sense for Tesla to ship the cars out of Texas, sell it to us, then ship it back. We are stuck with Fremont cars for the near future.
I think Tesla is already doing it (shipping to another state and ship it back to Texas) from Fremont and it will be the same and shorter distance from Giga Texas.

I think Tesla is already doing it (shipping to another state and ship it back to Texas) from Fremont and it will be the same and shorter distance from Giga Texas.
Incorrect.. why would they ship out of Fremont when they can sell the car, which they do from California lol? I have friends who have purchased Tesla in Texas, they only ship the car once its fully paid for PRIOR to delivery. The car is sold/shipped from Fremont, then goes on a delivery truck to Tx

Anyone received VINs lately? or narrower EDD window?
I'm still waiting, too. palm springs, CA delivery. my red 3/10-3/31. I'm getting anxious. I've been off work the last 8 months fighting cancer. I'm finally through the battle but these gas prices are scaring me more than my mastectomy scars! lol JK.. i go back to work soon and at $6+ / gallon for fuel i can't afford to go back and drive an hour and a half, one way. I'm going to have to live out of my car and eat bread crumbs! I'm crossing my fingers for a vin soon. I'd really like to save that extra money to pay these copays! it's expensive to be alive!

I'm still waiting, too. palm springs, CA delivery. my red 3/10-3/31. I'm getting anxious. I've been off work the last 8 months fighting cancer. I'm finally through the battle but these gas prices are scaring me more than my mastectomy scars! lol JK.. i go back to work soon and at $6+ / gallon for fuel i can't afford to go back and drive an hour and a half, one way. I'm going to have to live out of my car and eat bread crumbs! I'm crossing my fingers for a vin soon. I'd really like to save that extra money to pay these copays! it's expensive to be alive!
Congrats on your battle with cancer and I hope you get your new red Tesla soon. You deserve it.

It seems like a good push the last few weeks of march to get EOQ numbers.

My wife was like hopefully this is last time we have to fill up.

I posted this in another thread, but We picked up my wifes Model YP two days ago. She went to costco to get groceries (she goes 1-2 times a month there for groceries) and inside everyone was talking about gas prices when she was in the check out line.

She told me, she was standing in the line with a big smile on her face, thinking "ha ha ha, I never have to do that @%Q (fill. gas tank) again!" (lol).

For the first time ever in our lives together (married at 18), we do not have an ICE vehicle. I have my 2018 model 3P and she has her new Model YP. I made just under 12k selling her 2019 X3 earlier this week. We bought it off lease, end of 2021 when its lease expired because I wasnt ready to do anything.

First time ever for me buying a BMW off lease, because they were normally under water, but I knew this one wouldnt be.

I didnt care about "austin build" or "4680 batteries", for myself. I actually wanted "the battery I know, that has been tested, and is fully understood at this point". Probably because I have the same battery in my model 3P and know about it, etc.