Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All of us on the EC get a raw deal from Tesla. As all of you'll mentioned, June is a bad timeline for us with the EOQ push to WC deliveries. Just give a damn date, even farther out and stick to it, don't play games with us .. :)
I have a similar update to my EDD.

MYP - Red/White Tow/FSD
OD: Feb 24, 2022
EDD: April 18 - May 16
Current EDD: May 17th - June 14th
Atlanta

• Disagree
Reactions: robeeen
Ah man. Yeah that’s the most difficult part. Plus people usually have summer travel plans.
Exactly, the whole of June we are traveling. These guys delay all they want and then will push us to pick it up as soon as it is ready.
I really dont mind waiting, but all I ask is just give us a window and stick to it, could be even August, but it has to be a firm August.

Reactions: sgtdan and robeeen
Exactly, the whole of June we are traveling. These guys delay all they want and then will push us to pick it up as soon as it is ready.
I really dont mind waiting, but all I ask is just give us a window and stick to it, could be even August, but it has to be a firm August.

100% falcon01

Originally order a MYLR in November for my wife. DD kept getting pushed, eventually all the way out to August. Decided 3/1 to switch to a MYP for the same reason, dates went from 3/19 to 5/12 now. In the same boat, have travel plans in May and entire month of August.

Reactions: falcon01
100% falcon01

Originally order a MYLR in November for my wife. DD kept getting pushed, eventually all the way out to August. Decided 3/1 to switch to a MYP for the same reason, dates went from 3/19 to 5/12 now. In the same boat, have travel plans in May and entire month of August.
They gonna drive us nuts, before we get the car. This is my bridge until I get my Rivian R1S end of next yr, wanted to see how good Tesla is and probably keep it if we love it, see if we can be all electric. But so far not a fan of the the ordering experience.

They gonna drive us nuts, before we get the car. This is my bridge until I get my Rivian R1S end of next yr, wanted to see how good Tesla is and probably keep it if we love it, see if we can be all electric. But so far not a fan of the the ordering experience.
I have a R1S on order and awaiting my MYP order too. Estimated Delivery May 26-June 30.

Forgot to mention, I also have a cybertruck on order. I will cancel my Rivian order if I can get the Cybertruck before.