Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe there is a method to their madness. We ordered from the Littleton location since the Marshall fire damaged the Superior store. Would have been nice since it's less than 15 minutes away from us.

Edit: That said, it should be a fun drive home on C470.
Well. This morning my Colorado delivery has been pushed to May 23-June27. 3 weeks later and 2 week longer window 🙁

Well. This morning my Colorado delivery has been pushed to May 23-June27. 3 weeks later and 2 week longer window 🙁
That sucks mine has been stuck at 13 JUN -25 JUL for weeks… OOD 15MAR…. I have a feel it will push to August time frame…. Especially if all the LR guys keep changing to P’s…. I am going to contact Tesla and ask why the LR guys are taking our VIN’s…. I will report back.

Originally ordered October 22, 2021. Model Y Long Range, estimated due date swung all over each month. March 15, I switched from LR to P. After about a week, around March 22, it showed two week delivery window of April 10 - April 24. April 10 came and went, no VIN. Yesterday it updated to May 6 - June 3. Still no VIN. Going backwards.

Summary
Original order date October 22, 2021.
Updated March 15th from LR to MYP White, 5 seat, black interior, no hitch, no FSD. New Estimated Delivery May 6 - June 3.

Originally ordered October 22, 2021. Model Y Long Range, estimated due date swung all over each month. March 15, I switched from LR to P. After about a week, around March 22, it showed two week delivery window of April 10 - April 24. April 10 came and went, no VIN. Yesterday it updated to May 6 - June 3. Still no VIN. Going backwards.

Summary
Original order date October 22, 2021.
Updated March 15th from LR to MYP White, 5 seat, black interior, no hitch, no FSD. New Estimated Delivery May 6 - June 3.
Interesting… I ordered a MYP on the 15th of March But I am a “metaphoric whole month” behind after you switched to a P…. Interesting

Reactions: Horty4
I was pushed last week from my previous EDD and it looks like more people were pushed this week.

Either it's the supply chain or they're doing retooling.

Though, what's interesting is that Elon this year said that they're not supply constrained.
I think they anticipated increased demand (especially with Elon saying the Y will be their most popular model) but not THIS much. It's by far the number 1 model for Tesla and everyone wants one. Used ones being more expensive than a brand new one is also contributing to the increase in orders.

My MYP date just updated June 10- July 15.

My EDD on the app is no longer showing..?

My EDD on Firefox is still there (still May 7 - June 4), but I don't see anymore where to change payment method, registration, etc

It's just gone now replaced with the message:

"As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details."

Reactions: TheWB