Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally ordered October 22, 2021. Model Y Long Range, estimated due date swung all over each month. March 15, I switched from LR to P. After about a week, around March 22, it showed two week delivery window of April 10 - April 24. April 10 came and went, no VIN. Yesterday it updated to May 6 - June 3. Still no VIN. Going backwards.

Summary
Original order date October 22, 2021.
Updated March 15th from LR to MYP White, 5 seat, black interior, no hitch, no FSD. New Estimated Delivery May 6 - June 3.
Did the price go to current day when you changed to P?

Busy buying accessories where there are discounts to keep myself amused.
I have a set of Gemini wheels and tires in my garage where a MYP should be parked. EDD bumped this morning after the fourth time being one day inside the EDD window. At this rate, I’ll have a full car built from accessory parts before I get the MYP delivered!

Did the price go to current day when you changed to P?

Back on March 15th, no it did not change. Telsa confirmed by tweet(on around 4/1?) that reservations updated/amended will stay on the "order book" from the date of when they originally placed the reservation. When i was upgrading it from LR to P i also noticed the FSD price was offered at $10K, not the then current $12K also.