Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update today from Tesla, current EDD is May 11-May 25 on the app. They text messaged me today that I may see a VIN within the next 5 days. Here's hoping!
Weird that my window is 5/5 (today) to 5/19 and I don't even get a text.

I think they're mad at me.

I went to the showroom last week to test drive a Model Y Performance and while waiting there my middle-school son was sitting in the Model S Plaid, checking it out. Then suddenly I hear multiple loud fart sounds echoing in the showroom coming from the S. 😆 It's no wonder they don't want me back in there!

I went to the showroom last week to test drive a Model Y Performance and while waiting there my middle-school son was sitting in the Model S Plaid, checking it out. Then suddenly I hear multiple loud fart sounds echoing in the showroom coming from the S. 😆 It's no wonder they don't want me back in there!
Take your kid there every day and i guarantee in a week they will deliver the car straight to home

• Funny
Reactions: Winning Guy

Did you check yet today to see if you got a Vin#? Danny13 on the Recent Myp Delivery Estimates with the same EDD as you got his Vin# today. I believe blue

Did you check yet today to see if you got a Vin#? Danny13 on the Recent Myp Delivery Estimates with the same EDD as you got his Vin# today. I believe blue
My EDD moved slightly this morning. Now it's May 8 - May 19. So it's narrower.

I have the same configuration as Danny. Blue/Black, no tow, no FSD. Perhaps that's what is being produced at this moment.

We're in neighboring states. He's in AZ, I'm in CA.

So it looks promising. Fingers crossed for a VIN in this batch.

I have the same configuration as Danny. Blue/Black, no tow, no FSD. Perhaps that's what is being produced at this moment.

I’m SoCal. My date is exactly yours. 5/5-5/19 just changed this morning to 5/8-5/19.

Nice... I'll be crossing my fingers for you =)

IMG_0059.PNG
Got this update from my SA today...fingers crossed! (Also cross posting this to a couple of other threads)