Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - UK. Some Positives ....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my MYP (grey, black interior, plus EA) back in March. Delivery date at that time was 'late May'. Still no sign so I chased yesterday and was told it has slipped to 'mid July'. Not the end of the world but a bit annoying as one of the selling points of the Tesla was that its lead-time was a fraction of that of Audi, BMW, etc.

Another annoyance is that I have no idea which 'features' my car will have (HW4, enhanced cameras, comfort suspension, etc), although I can be fairly certain of what it won't have (USS!).

It's fair to say I'm really questioning whether I have made the right decision in going with the Tesla. Not helped by reading the posts on this community which by the nature of these, tend to be more focused on the things that are going wrong.

But Tesla must be doing something right as they are selling cars in greater numbers than pretty much anyone. So, any replies to this post, highlighting why I have done the right thing, would be gratefully received :)