Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One last thing, Tesla is now asking for payment (with collection now only one week away) yet I haven't received anything regarding the removal of parking sensors... just wondering when others received this notification in the order process?
Just before I got my VIN and a week or so before I was able to choose a delivery date. Wouldn’t have been able to choose delivery without accepting.

What’s your VIN?

A26D085A-B7FC-4E2F-8F56-D90EAA4644BE.png

….

Reactions: sliyk and MrBristow
Just spoke to my lease company who have advised me that on the Arval / Tesla portal they have, my EDD has just jumped to March, which based on previous experiences here, it means i'll be getting contacted by Tesla next week with some good news! Fingers crossed...

Just had Tesla Confirmation phone call.
Now have collection date 26th from Manchester.
They made a mistake and Leeds can not be used to collect new vehicles.
Now take my private plate off old car ect.

Reactions: Sanjiv
Update from my lease company when asked where the update was that is supposed to be weekly on a Wednesday.Hi,I am due another update sheet from them today, as soon as it comes in I will send the update straight over for you.
Update arrived:

Hi Adam

I hope you're well, no change to our previous updates

Your new TESLA MODEL Y HATCHBACK is currently waiting to be matched to a vehicle. Match Pending Month = December

Please note, delivery is subject to your vehicle arriving into stock and passing pre-delivery inspection.

This is the latest information available, which could still change.

We will keep you updated on a weekly basis - updates will be provided via email Wednesday - Friday.

Just got a call from Tesla Newcastle and they had 3 MYPs blue and black matching my spec. Seeing if I wanted to bring mine forward. At that point I had no VIN and December 21st-31st ETA.

Annoyingly I’m not ending my M3P lease until the end of December so I’ll have two for a month 🤷🏻‍♂️