Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How can an order placed now have the timeline of 2 to 4 weeks but I placed in August and still don't have a delivery date
I would say that these are just estimates that could/will shift. Also I expect that they will first deliver existing orders before any new ones. The positive way of seeing this is that it provides more confidence for earlier deliveries for existing orders.

Reactions: sliyk
They are arriving at Birmingham NEC :)
IMG-20221118-WA0001.jpg

I would say that these are just estimates that could/will shift. Also I expect that they will first deliver existing orders before any new ones. The positive way of seeing this is that it provides more confidence for earlier deliveries for existing orders.
theyā€™re def just windows that shift dependent on supply chain. As far as delivering on a first come first serve basis I think logistics and specs play a huge part. For instance Berlin has been making performance model Ys for a while, but for the UK we have had to wait until Shanghai had bandwidth to make us a batch. So logistics play a huge role also.

Question - For those that are purchasing via the Tesla PCP and have received the text to pay their downpayment, do you see an invoice for this in your account? It is not lost on me that I maybe in the minority here that has actually gone with Tesla arranged finance. ;)
Mine shows up in the summary as amount to Pay:0 in the .com dashboard. I think itā€™s reflected on my PCP documentation also.

Reactions: ShipsnGiggles
Made an order today that says delivery 2-4 weeks, thought Iā€™d give it a punt that it may still have USS if not Iā€™ll cancel.

Struggling to justify my model s plaid order in the current environment and need something more child friendly than my model 3.

Reactions: sliyk
Made an order today that says delivery 2-4 weeks, thought Iā€™d give it a punt that it may still have USS if not Iā€™ll cancel.

Struggling to justify my model s plaid order in the current environment and need something more child friendly than my model 3.
Almost certain USS have been removed and Tesla vision is going to take over .

RSEV on YT did a video comparing self parking recently in a M3P with USS, and they show that it's on the latest software and is using Tesla Vision for parking and the USS don't even register. (video linked at time where that is shown)

Yeh for the auto parking features etc but the generic distance distance measurements are still there which is what I need to park :)

Reactions: HARESTOCK09