Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good evening all, just ordered a MYP today through a company fuel n go scheme. Wait times appear to be less for the P model. Is that correct or have delays in Berlin been confirmed? Website still says late-22 so I was hoping to see it before Christmas.

Also I’ve read people talking about better batteries, softer rides and parcel shelves. Am
I correct in thinking Tesla update their cars and you just get what you are given. Following two price rises I’m hoping I’ll get a few extras for my money.

Reactions: Lord Farquad
Head back a couple of pages and you’ll see a few of us have estimated dates that appeared in the last couple of weeks for mid-late Nov-Dec. Mine is a black MYP supposedly due Nov13-Dec28.

So reckon your MYLR will be first… if you trust estimates.

Head back a couple of pages and you’ll see a few of us have estimated dates that appeared in the last couple of weeks for mid-late Nov-Dec. Mine is a black MYP supposedly due Nov13-Dec28.

So reckon your MYLR will be first… if you trust estimates.
ah cheers, i jumped ahead but that is promising delivery dates are popping up!

Reactions: JamiePP

Next Steps​

As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details.

Not changed since April....
In phone app, the above is what you see when you open the app. You need to click on "Your Car" drop down at the top right to see the EDD text if your phone is in portrait mode, or rotate to landscape mode and you should see the EDD text on the right if you have a date. Alternatively, check via a full desktop browser.

Reactions: StalyVegasRED
In phone app, the above is what you see when you open the app. You need to click on "Your Car" drop down at the top right to see the EDD text if your phone is in portrait mode, or rotate to landscape mode and you should see the EDD text on the right if you have a date. Alternatively, check via a full desktop browser.
Estimated Delivery: TBD
Delivery timing will be available soon

Yep, just saw that. Oh well. Keep checking daily. White/White MYP on order

I did have an estimated delivery range, and now it’s gone and replaced by TBD also!
I actually got sick of waiting so have ordered a M3P… that is showing a delivery date (25 Nov-9 Jan ) and they have contacted me to sort all the finance out

Which kind of tells me I won’t see the MYP this year unless something drastically changes

I wish Tesla would just communicate so you can plan accordingly - so frustrating

I think in order to get around my finance kerfuffle, I'm going to sell my MX90D before the director's loan is due on November 1st, buy a second-hand Tesla for about the same price, hope that it doesn't depreciate, then flog that if/when the MYP eventually arrives.

It's all a tad frustrating.

Reactions: AndyWarrington
I don't understand why the black and white paint thing is being reported all over the place in the last couple of days. It's well known the German plant was only producing black and white MYP initially.