Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ED here too. Wonder where they will come from?

View attachment 840423
I’m still getting the same range on my side: November 14 - December 29 and I’ve got a red/white on order.
More and more I’m thinking they will start coming from China. Maybe not all, maybe the black & white with black interior might come from Berlin but I can’t see the likes of mine coming from Berlin anytime soon. I imagine if and when they start other colours and white interior they’ll want to catch up on the LHD Europe backlog first

I have the latter, nothing in the app and likewise; it forwards on to the webpage.
Good spot on the differences btw. I think there was 'a cut off' approx 4th Feb when I think the delivery date (presumed for new orders) shifted on to late 22. Guessing here but that may be where the difference lies in the 2 narratives i.e. order date? 🤷‍♂️
I too am getting the latter message, but I didn’t order mine until the end of May?! However It could add credence to the reports of only Black and White MYP from Berlin first?! 🤷‍♂️

I too am getting the latter message, but I didn’t order mine until the end of May?! However It could add credence to the reports of only Black and White MYP from Berlin first?! 🤷‍♂️
Nice one, we can rule out my lame theory 😁
I'd be interested to know the time scale when getting a delivery from Berlin, I think we're all well versed with the Shanghai procedure. For Berlin deliveries things like vin visibility & travel time/route. I'd also expect a lot tighter EDD once the vin appears and so on....

It looks like white seats too from the picture
:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Model Y-1.jpg

Model Y-3.jpg

The UK configurator is now showing Nov 2022 - Jan 2023 for all MYP configurations ( I believe it was showing Dec 2022 - Feb 2023 till now)
Something's up.... Might it be happening?? 🤩
The only doubt I have is that there is no differentiation in date by colour, which has not been the case with the LR configuration for some time. But I'm still hopeful the my Black Nov-Dec EDD is correct!

View attachment 842575
The UK configurator is now showing Nov 2022 - Jan 2023 for all MYP configurations ( I believe it was showing Dec 2022 - Feb 2023 till now)
Something's up.... Might it be happening?? 🤩
I wouldn't believe the configurator anymore than other peoples current EDDs. That being said if I end up having to choose between my MSM LR and Red P. Going Red for sure :D