Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone
I recently placed an order via NHS fleet solutions which is a salary sacrifice scheme for the NHS
From time to time they would have vehicles on 'special offers that would be available for accelerated delivery or a cheaper price.
Last month they had the model y performance on special offer and it stated 'this vehicle must be delivered by November' which is interesting considering there are no model y in the UK till now. Anyways placed order few weeks ago and have no delivery date as do not know who the leasing company is.
please do keep us updated

Reactions: sliyk
Anyone know if China is making LHD MYP's at all or is it just slowly by Berlin?
When I asked my contact at Tesla this question a week or two ago he said it is still unconfirmed whether the Performance car will be coming from Germany or China. Read into that what you will, either they don't tell their staff anything or they STILL haven't decided where our cars will be coming from.

When I asked my contact at Tesla this question a week or two ago he said it is still unconfirmed whether the Performance car will be coming from Germany or China. Read into that what you will, either they don't tell their staff anything or they STILL haven't decided where our cars will be coming from.
Yeah, I'm keen to learn if China are/have been kicking any YP's out at all (any orientation)

I think that China is on the cusp of producing MYPs as a result of their recent production line upgrades at Giga Shanghai. They have reduced wait times for MYP to 6-10 weeks. Source: Tesla Giga Shanghai ramping: Model 3 and Model Y wait times reduced
Good spot, I missed that whilst being away 👍 So they are making them - makes me wonder why they haven't banged any RHD out already when they're obvs building RHD Y's. Seems odd.... I just wonder if they've waited to get enough on back order to switch the line to RHD (if that's what happens 🤷‍♂️) to make it a profitable exercise

Reactions: Sanjiv
Hmmm, I've just tried to log into my Tesla account to see how my order is progressing (no movement what so ever like everyone else), but my account now is showing a Blue Model S in my account when I click on manage account? No details or anything, just a blue model S?

This happening to anyone else? Dashboard is showing correct car, its when I click on manage...

This is now very weird, it was then showing on my dashboard "Payment now due", I clicked in again to see if the Model S is randomly showing (which it is) and when I go back to the dashboard the payment notice has not disappeared.

I think there is some sort of movement happening, or...its just my account going haywire!

This happening to anyone else?
My account page is hanging, then I get a blue Model 3.

I suspect it's a website issue, given the long load time.

Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 20.07.05.png

I can't see any calls to the API endpoints for orders, and no JavaScript errors, so presumably this isn't 'graceful degradation' owing to a failure in microservices, and instead this is either some fault on the backend with a default response, or a client-side error that isn't throwing any exceptions, but is successfully doing the wrong thing!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 20.07.05.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 20.07.05.png
    389.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited: