Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure there's much else beyond:
Wheels
0-60
Caliper colour
Spoiler
Maybe the skirts
Performance Brakes
Pedals
Silly Mode
Track Mode
But don't think there's a list anywhere. Others may be able to add to the list?
I suggest comparing on the relative web pages 👍
Other than price, range and top speed but they are the obvious ones!

Lights may be the another one based on the website renders but I've never seen a definitive reason to explain why the MYP lights appear darker. In the giga Berlin MYP (LHD) videos I've seen, it's not obvious. Maybe full matrix, maybe not.

Oh and lowered suspension.

Reactions: AndyWarrington
I paused my order until January but they have been on the phone again and emailing to complete my order, last 3 folks have confirmed MIC.
So there could well be an unallocated MYP Blue/Black on its way if anyone wants to call Tesla Newcastle

best regards

That’s the same as my combo from Newcastle. Though I’ve already got my estimated delivery of Dec. Hopefully one extra won’t be a bad thing

Reactions: Considered1

Lights may be the another one based on the website renders but I've never seen a definitive reason to explain why the MYP lights appear darker. In the giga Berlin MYP (LHD) videos I've seen, it's not obvious. Maybe full matrix, maybe not.

I think the lights are blacked out on the performance?

Lowered and bigger wheels was one of the reasons I went Performance. Didn’t like the bigger gaps in the wheel arch….doubtful that’s worth the £10k on its own. 🤫 Don’t tell the wife

Also have an M3P performance so hard to go back once you have that silly acceleration.

From what I understand any cars produced after November 1st will be 2023 . So a late November / early December is a close call .
I think they are produced and shipped the same week . I guess cars produced early November could be our cars ? Giga Shanghai produces over 20,000 per Week ! Ours for sure won’t have parking sensors, that changed as of early October.

From what I understand any cars produced after November 1st will be 2023 . So a late November / early December is a close call .
I think they are produced and shipped the same week . I guess cars produced early November could be our cars ? Giga Shanghai produces over 20,000 per Week ! Ours for sure won’t have parking sensors, that changed as of early October.
Cut off for UK from Shanghai will be end of November for delivery end of December, mad end of Q4 dash. It’s the same every Q.

Reactions: crown62
Parking sensors will be there. Cameras don't do what parking sensors do