Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They just unmatched me from the allocated vin. Order is still valid. Was told that I will be matched again in the next q. I’m hoping for a switch to Berlin so I can change to cherry red but I doubt that will be anytime soon.

See how others get on without sensors…. I’m still enjoying my YLR (with sensors)
What colour ect. did you order

16D579A1-8275-490B-B0E2-AA54DE3C7B24.png
My date hasn’t changed for a few weeks.
Once they start landing we will see how many are flipped and for how much.

I ordered via fleet too but in August 22. White/Black MYP. no idea who the lease is through, and NHS Fleet solutions are too helpful.
If you have your RN which you should have received via text, call NHS Fleet and request to know who the leasing company is. This might be predicated on the customer service agent's willingness to divulge that information #fingerscrossed.

The leasing company gets weekly updates from Tesla and should able to provide you with your estimated delivery date. Alternatively, you can speak with Tesla customer service, they are quite helpful.

It took me a lot of back and fort to gather all my info, only thing I don't yet have is my VIN but I will be drilling next week to try and get that also.

Hope this helps and good luck 👍🏽

Reactions: sliyk
My car is due end of november, I've decided to use an external finance company but they tell me there is some rule at Tesla that they can't take the deposit. How does that work, do I pay tesla my deposit amount and the finance company the rest? Anyone in the same boat, please?

If you have your RN which you should have received via text, call NHS Fleet and request to know who the leasing company is. This might be predicated on the customer service agent's willingness to divulge that information #fingerscrossed.

The leasing company gets weekly updates from Tesla and should able to provide you with your estimated delivery date. Alternatively, you can speak with Tesla customer service, they are quite helpful.

It took me a lot of back and fort to gather all my info, only thing I don't yet have is my VIN but I will be drilling next week to try and get that also.

Hope this helps and good luck 👍🏽
I have not received a text from anyone and no RN either. I am thinking of calling fleet solutions to find out who the lease company is then go to them maybe?

So Trade in offer from Tesla received today, given 7 days to accept. Offer was £1k under current market value but accepted it anyway as I need a car until the Tesla arrives. Next stage is collection date and contract.

Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.
Who must be present at delivery?
The person listed on the registration must be present to sign at delivery. If you are trading in a vehicle, all registered owners must be present.
What do I need to bring with me to delivery?
  • Your driving license
  • Proof of wire transfer for your final payment
  • If you are part exchanging a vehicle, your vehicle’s V5C displaying correct registration number & both keys
  • By part exchanging your vehicle, you agree.
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Reactions: Sanjiv