Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only by Text 3 times but nothing back. I’m told by my bank that faster payments are really being scrutinised at present due to the amount of fraud and people being tricked out of £1000’s - Unfortunately Citibank as you probably found do not come up as a registered account as trusted so you get a number of warnings before you hit the button to send. I’ve transferred over 30k so far without issue so I know it’s all ok. I would imagine that Citibank have a backlog of payments to get through. Looking at their website they do not seem fans of faster payments thus push for other methods that are chargeable

Mine was all there within minutes.

Had all the usual warnings and spent ages making sure if was the correct account as that spooked me …

- Phoned Tesla to verify details
- Web search
- £1 sent (checked site and called Tesla again)
- Logged in via app as well as site to check matched.

Then sent full payment in 2 chunks. Each one showed within 15 mins of sending payment

Should start to appear in account like this…
02FD6916-CFC0-4BD6-835E-5D607B310EDA.jpeg

Mine was all there within minutes.

Had all the usual warnings and spent ages making sure if was the correct account as that spooked me …

- Phoned Tesla to verify details
- Web search
- £1 sent (checked site and called Tesla again)
- Logged in via app as well as site to check matched.

Then sent full payment in 2 chunks. Each one showed within 15 mins of sending payment

Should start to appear in account like this…View attachment 874789
Yep agreed- that’s what’s meant to happen but something is broken as the payment is showing in the account as clearing like you illustrated. 4 previous payments were fine but the last one is not reaching the account. It’s a Tesla issue though as my bank confirmed it’s reached them ok.

Re payment 'issues' - sent them a message to say my payment was definitely sent but not reflected in Tesla a/c.
View attachment 874791
What number do you text them on?

Im doing a trade in for my M3P which is on PCP and just doing a new PCP deal, but for some reason its currently saying that im owed £20k, so doesn't seem like its taking into account the settlement figure from the M3P.. need to know how much I actually should be transferring, so was going to contact them, but seems like SMS would be easier..

What number do you text them on?

Im doing a trade in for my M3P which is on PCP and just doing a new PCP deal, but for some reason its currently saying that im owed £20k, so doesn't seem like its taking into account the settlement figure from the M3P.. need to know how much I actually should be transferring, so was going to contact them, but seems like SMS would be easier..
+44 7445 996892
It’s just the number that has sent me all the Tesla notifications. Usually pretty quick at replying.

Reactions: barryt3sl4
I'm so jealous of those with imminent deliveries following the Glovis Summit docking yesterday. I'm a late-June Order, December Delivery (MYP Red w/Black Interior, Enhanced Autopilot) so particularly interested in pics/reports! Still no VIN for me so I'm hoping for a late-stage cancellation over the Ultrasonic Sensors or something!!

Reactions: Sanjiv
Long time lurker, first time poster....

I had an EDD 21st Nov to 7th Dec which changed a week ago and is now 7th Dec to 23rd Dec....

How many are still waiting for their confirmed date?

For context grey/black and ordered early Feb 22...
More or less the same here 4th-20th no vin or confirmed dates yet 🤷‍♂️ I do wonder if they are actually getting anymore or of the December EDDs are just based on historical previous cancelled orders they are anticipating available cars? As I would have thought we would have seen hidden vins by now or very soon! Who knows! It will be here when it’s here I guess

Reactions: buggles