Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D85F7FA2-1343-4ABC-BFFD-C84C03C859D9.jpeg

Just added to inventory

Reactions: Bobby_Dazzler
I do think the drop in trade in is more a market change than any marketing trick. The used market has dipped due to the economic uncertainty and approaching Christmas, where people tend not to buy cars.
I’ve not heard of Tesla negotiating but it can’t hurt to try.
Have you looked at the value on WBAC and Motorway?

They are below the Tesla offer. It’s quite a drop, but not a deal breaker. Very annoying though. I’ll call them tomorrow

My EDD has now changed from 18-31st Dec to 24th Nov-9th Dec and I've just received the "Tesla Update - Your Model Y arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app" txt - hopefully it'll arrive soon!

Grey/White / Brent Cross / May '22 order.
Thanks for the update and great news for you.

These changes must have to do with cancellations depending on colour/spec as they don't seem to align with order dates.

More or less the same here 4th-20th no vin or confirmed dates yet 🤷‍♂️ I do wonder if they are actually getting anymore or of the December EDDs are just based on historical previous cancelled orders they are anticipating available cars? As I would have thought we would have seen hidden vins by now or very soon! Who knows! It will be here when it’s here I guess
I'm banking on rumour (pretty well-sourced) that the Glovis Safety was seen taking onboard a lot of RHD Teslas at Shanghai a little over a week ago. It's due to dock at Southampton in early December (the date of your EDD would tally with this) and based on other people's experiences with the other ships, December EDDs could be getting their VINs in the coming days/week if indeed their Orders are due to be fulfilled by the cars on that ship.

There's a possibility that it isn't even the last shipment of 2022 (although we are running out of time).

Reactions: daveface
I'm banking on rumour (pretty well-sourced) that the Glovis Safety was seen taking onboard a lot of RHD Teslas at Shanghai a little over a week ago. It's due to dock at Southampton in early December (the date of your EDD would tally with this) and based on other people's experiences with the other ships, December EDDs could be getting their VINs in the coming days/week if indeed their Orders are due to be fulfilled by the cars on that ship.

There's a possibility that it isn't even the last shipment of 2022 (although we are running out of time).
This is what I'm banking on. Lease company given me a date of 20th Dec but I suspect this is the end of the EDD range so if it arrives early Dec, I may be getting it then! Fingers crossed for the text from Tesla in the next week or so!

Interesting, thank you for that! I will keep my fingers crossed and eye out for VIN etc…

just ordered my accessories
Mud flaps
Floor mats
Boot liner
Should be here before 24th
On the accessory front I had some goodies turn up today - the tray table for my iPad and lap top, iPad/iPhone Holders for the back seats, removable drink holder, storage hooks to hang shopping on in the boot. I managed to get last years Xmas present (floor mats) out of the loft also. All ready for Saturday now - I’ve even cancelled my old insurance as of the weekend

Reactions: buggles
On the accessory front I had some goodies turn up today - the tray table for my iPad and lap top, iPad/iPhone Holders for the back seats, removable drink holder, storage hooks to hang shopping on in the boot. I managed to get last years Xmas present (floor mats) out of the loft also. All ready for Saturday now - I’ve even cancelled my old insurance as of the weekend
Where did you find the iPhone/ iPad holders for the back seats please?

Reactions: Bobby_Dazzler