Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any experience with the white interior and dog + messy kids?
No dogs, and my kids are somewhat civilised, and we've had zero permanent stains on the white bits in 5 years in our Model X. We've got two black scuffs on the passenger arm rest recently that I can't shift, and I think that was from moving furniture in the car.

The actual white surfaces are immune to almost everything (except jeans dye!). The bits in the Model X around the fastening for the seatbelt buckle have yellowed a bit.

Currently sat at my office, and have been all day waiting on delivery of my white/white MYP but have had no correspondence today at all. The delivery slot is 'end of the day'. Does anyone have any way of contacting anyone or anything at Tesla to find out whether I'm going to be sat here until 11:59?

Reactions: sliyk
I did something similar, waiting on a P, Im 16 to 31st December, originally was Bluewater collection now they have moved me to Staines re lack of capacity at Bluey ( who would have guessed at Christmas).
Got told not to cancel, you are due to be allocated a vehicle very soon.
I went to Tesla today and they suggested that that EDD date will probably be pulled forward…. 🙏🏻

Currently sat at my office, and have been all day waiting on delivery of my white/white MYP but have had no correspondence today at all. The delivery slot is 'end of the day'. Does anyone have any way of contacting anyone or anything at Tesla to find out whether I'm going to be sat here until 11:59?
If your lucky a local showroom might be open but I expect they shut about now

No dogs, and my kids are somewhat civilised, and we've had zero permanent stains on the white bits in 5 years in our Model X. We've got two black scuffs on the passenger arm rest recently that I can't shift, and I think that was from moving furniture in the car.

The actual white surfaces are immune to almost everything (except jeans dye!). The bits in the Model X around the fastening for the seatbelt buckle have yellowed a bit.
I’ve gone for the white interior and have a dog and 2 kids so expecting some form of regular cleaning but do you use anything in particular that you’ve found works well?? Especially for jean dye?

Would you mind sharing a link for the tyre repair kit/inflator please
I asked a tyre garage about the green slime stuff and he said don’t bother just inflate your tyre and get to a garage - if it won’t inflate it’s unlikely that that slime stuff will work.
Ref the inflator I bought one by a company called Ring on Amazon - it’s good and has a app etc too

Reactions: AndyWarrington
I believe the delivery window is 08:00-20:00.

I had a call and a text from AnyVan around 17:30 to confirm my delivery would be 19:00.