Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So just to confirm for the guys @drumkills @HARESTOCK09 who have picked up their 2023 models in the past two days:

No USS
No extended bench seat in rear
No new cameras (as far as you can tell)

Appreciate the updates!
Sorry all very busy day setting it all up and driving everywhere!!
I confirm it looks like no uss no extended bench no new cameras (mine look same as @HARESTOCK09 ) but honestly couldn’t care less about all these ‘next upgrades’ once I got in it. It’s such an amazing car and experience driving it!
Got lucky at Staines this morning. Got there early at 8:20ish and the staff welcomed me straight in to sort me out. Very quick and smooth. He said I was the 1st one today so maybe number 2 in the UK after @HARESTOCK09 😉
It was so quick that staff were still cleaning the long lines of cars including mine 😝
But yeah what a car…also played a bit with the FSD/NOA on the M4 once calibration was complete, really cool…. Even cooler when in traffic and the car takes care of the stop and start for you…
Anyway I think I’ll find a few excuses to drive some more in the coming days 😂

I confirm it looks like no uss no extended bench no new cameras (mine look same as @HARESTOCK09 ) but honestly couldn’t care less about all these ‘next upgrades’ once I got in it. It’s such an amazing car and experience driving it!
Got lucky at Staines this morning. Got there early at 8:20ish and the staff welcomed me straight in to sort me out. Very quick and smooth. He said I was the 1st one today so maybe number 2 in the UK after @HARESTOCK09 😉
It was so quick that staff were still cleaning the long lines of cars including mine 😝
But yeah what a car…also played a bit with the FSD/NOA on the M4 once calibration was complete, really cool…. Even cooler when in traffic and the car takes care of the stop and start for you…
How many miles/how long did calibration take before you could use NOA?

I tried to do the same - managed to get Autopilot working after the cameras calibrated after 5 miles or so but realised when I got home that you have to then enable FSD plus some other Beta stuff to get the full Monty. Will have another go tomorrow

I’d say like 20mn ish
As @Bobby_Dazzler said you then need to update some settings (that were disabled to start with) to allow NOA and all
Yeah I was struggling to get all features working but the penny dropped when I got home. To be fair I wouldn’t have pulled off the M1 to turn it on anyway. I’ve got the car for a long long time so 1 day isn’t going to hurt lol

Currently sat at my office, and have been all day waiting on delivery of my white/white MYP but have had no correspondence today at all. The delivery slot is 'end of the day'. Does anyone have any way of contacting anyone or anything at Tesla to find out whether I'm going to be sat here until 11:59?
Tesla fail. Finally a phonecall at 18:45, boot lid has been damaged and it's not coming. The chap on the phone couldn't tell me any more on timescales. Shocking service and so few options of getting in contact with them. 10hrs of a Saturday wasted.

• Disagree
Reactions: fentor
Pretty sure it’s one ti
Can you take your hands off the wheel ?
Only for a short time - the knack on autopilot is getting comfy with your hands on the wheel and letting it take over - at fist I was struggling to get comfy and drive on AP and then I hit a traffic jam and got more interested in the entertainment and forgot what my hands were doing and everything happened naturally after that. You do have to have you hands on the wheel but once you are chilled it’s brilliant

I’ve gone for the white interior and have a dog and 2 kids so expecting some form of regular cleaning but do you use anything in particular that you’ve found works well?? Especially for jean dye?
Nah, funnily enough. I think we've had generic wet wipes of one sort or another in the car over the years, and they've generally done the trick. I can't recall ever needing to buy anything specific to get a certain mark out (with the caveat of that black scuff that doesn't seem to want to go anywhere).
Even cooler when in traffic and the car takes care of the stop and start for you…
How smooth is it, out of interest? In my Model X, it's a bit jarring with the stops, unless you have acceleration set to "chill".
Tesla fail. Finally a phonecall at 18:45, boot lid has been damaged and it's not coming. The chap on the phone couldn't tell me any more on timescales. Shocking service and so few options of getting in contact with them. 10hrs of a Saturday wasted.
Really sorry to hear this. I hate having my time wasted, it always feels like I've had something stolen from me that I won't get back. On the up side, at least you're not now having an argument with them about whether the boot lid was dented by them, you, or the delivery driver. I hope it gets sorted soon, and the memory of the inconvenience eventually fades once you're sat in the shiny new car.

Reactions: sliyk and Shirgman1
Collected it yesterday, very happy with it.

Attachments

• 20221119_124456.jpg
    20221119_124456.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 63