Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are front flaps standard?
Yes they are. 🙂

Not been on these forums for a while but just spent 30 minutes catching up on you guy's regarding your new deliveries.

If I'm quite honest I got my new MYLR on 1st July this year and absolutely love everything about it, I am genuinely excited for you guy's after the long wait and looking at the pictures they look lush.😍

I got the white interior with my car and can honestly say "Wet Wipes" clean them as good as anything so anyone wondering about the white seat getting stained or filthy... Don't worry, 5 minutes with the wet wipes and they look like new again.

18,000 miles in mine since July and still love getting into the thing to drive it. Congrats to all first timers to Tesla, you will love it.:cool:

Model Y-3.jpg

Model Y-2.jpg

Yes they are. 🙂

Not been on these forums for a while but just spent 30 minutes catching up on you guy's regarding your new deliveries.

If I'm quite honest I got my new MYLR on 1st July this year and absolutely love everything about it, I am genuinely excited for you guy's after the long wait and looking at the pictures they look lush.😍

I got the white interior with my car and can honestly say "Wet Wipes" clean them as good as anything so anyone wondering about the white seat getting stained or filthy... Don't worry, 5 minutes with the wet wipes and they look like new again.

18,000 miles in mine since July and still love getting into the thing to drive it. Congrats to all first timers to Tesla, you will love it.:cool:

View attachment 876406

View attachment 876407
Serious mileage there. Glad to see you making full use of an amazing car!!

Nah, funnily enough. I think we've had generic wet wipes of one sort or another in the car over the years, and they've generally done the trick. I can't recall ever needing to buy anything specific to get a certain mark out (with the caveat of that black scuff that doesn't seem to want to go anywhere).

How smooth is it, out of interest? In my Model X, it's a bit jarring with the stops, unless you have acceleration set to "chill".

Really sorry to hear this. I hate having my time wasted, it always feels like I've had something stolen from me that I won't get back. On the up side, at least you're not now having an argument with them about whether the boot lid was dented by them, you, or the delivery driver. I hope it gets sorted soon, and the memory of the inconvenience eventually fades once you're sat in the shiny new car.
Tbh your standards are pretty higher than mine given you’re used to your MX and this is my (long time coming) first Tesla!
The stop and start acceleration didn’t disturb me but maybe it’s me enjoying the newly found acceleration 😁

Reactions: DeejUK
Dang it! Mine has literally just changed too 🙁 22nd - 31st!! This isn’t helping me to stop looking at a fully loaded X5 45e 🙈

Plus Zoe is going back on the 7th so I will be in a rental then until it turns up. Still bakes my brain that Tesla are showing delivery in 2-4 weeks then push 7-8month old orders out

Last edited:
Reactions: Amrinder01
Dang it! Mine has literally just changed too 🙁 22nd - 31st!! This isn’t helping me to stop looking at a fully loaded X5 45e 🙈

Plus Zoe is going back on the 7th so I will be in a rental then until it turns up. Still bakes my brain that Tesla are showing delivery in 2-4 weeks then push 7-8month old orders out
Had the same with M3P order - was scheduled to come end of Sept and then got bumped... no idea why Tesla jsut don't give a estimated quarter for delivery it would put an end to all this heartbreak and customer dissatisfaction...

Reactions: daveface