Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah especially in sport mode. Such a smooth drive as well and a nice driving position. Just an all round top car. It was the premium plus amg as well so had it all. Can get one for around £78k which is £4k more than this Tesla i’m waiting forever for
I do love the performance of the Tesla but after the removal of USS and no 360 cameras I do wonder if I should have gone for one of these. I am very excited though :D

Reactions: Shirgman1
What do you think of this? I've roughly coloured the lower middle part in black so you get an idea. You can purchase a black vinyl strip that is cut to fit and breaks the bottom of the bumper a little. I think being a performance model it needs a slightly meaner front end.

Attachments

• 2oh9N.jpg
    2oh9N.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 68
I’m collecting bluewater next Saturday morning mind mine is white on white . That pic has black interior so not mine either . It’s mad so many of us are collecting what is a very expensive item and you get the feeling they don’t get the same pdi inspection, my past cars from BMW , Porsche and Land Rover had , I’m relying on the strict Chinese work ethic that all is ok.🤞
At the other end of the spectrum I have a lotus Emira on order to collect next December due to another 12 months delay ! I imagine it will be spotless , under a cover and I’m the only customer when collecting day comes😂

Reactions: daveface
It’s mad so many of us are collecting what is a very expensive item and you get the feeling they don’t get the same pdi inspection
It's very different now. When I collected my MX, I was the only person collecting that day, and it was in a big white room under a sheet, with a couple of members of staff on hand to explain everything, offer to pull the sheet away, offer to take photos, all that jazz.

Reactions: crown62
It's very different now. When I collected my MX, I was the only person collecting that day, and it was in a big white room under a sheet, with a couple of members of staff on hand to explain everything, offer to pull the sheet away, offer to take photos, all that jazz.
Is this blue water? I hope so I get this treatment. Well not for me, for my mum. We’ve never had a new car in our family and it’s our first. It’s a big thing for my mum and I’m buying it for her. I hope they do this. Do you know if it can be requested?

Interesting if all the cars in a big white room? Do you have any photos?

Now, if you get a collection slot near the end of the quarter you are thrown the keycards and told to find it somewhere in the carpark and sort yourself out.

• Funny
Reactions: crown62 and DeejUK
Is this blue water? I hope so I get this treatment. Well not for me, for my mum. We’ve never had a new car in our family and it’s our first. It’s a big thing for my mum and I’m buying it for her. I hope they do this. Do you know if it can be requested?

Interesting if all the cars in a big white room? Do you have any photos?
Aww, shoot. Really sorry to disappoint, but this was 5 years ago in 2017 when I got my Model X. I've mentioned it in a few places and lose track of where I've posted about the age of my current Tesla, so I didn't want to raise it again for fear of appearing self-indulgent and boring the snot out of people.

You definitely can't get this treatment any more, and I'm sorry to have gotten your hopes up.

For the record, it was at the Gatwick service centre. Back then they didn't have the big collection centres like Bluewater and NEC, as they were selling about 1% of the number of cars.

can you tell me bit more pls? Did you stick with Tesla finance and/or change model? Did you call or email? I find email response times very slow 3-7 day

Sure - I was originally going to contract hire my M3P, but decided if i change to PCP I would have more flexibility if I wanted to sell quickly or decided to sell after 24 months

Both deals were with Tesla (out of convenience). First emailed but to this date I’ve not got a response! So in the end called them. The lady cancelled my original agreement which put me back to the point of which how’d I’d like to finance it, went thru the application process (which I assume would have involved another credit check - so something to watch for) and after 24hrs it was all done, dusted and switched