Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have got a service appointment in tomorrow for the steering wheel not trying to return to the centre when not holding it. It returns to about 11 or 1 o’clock but makes motorway driving a little stressful.
Service technician just came out and said that the steering was way too heavy and that I might need a new steering column motor.

Booked in at the end of the month to go to MK Service Center

Reactions: busterboy
Me either. But if soemone else didn't get charged, assuming it's not in their lootbox either.. Will wait for @Roberts56 to kindly confirm.
I have a lease so can’t check this myself but will ask the lease company to confirm.

Attachments

• 9E459578-1104-4F46-923F-370B00EAD3D4.png
    9E459578-1104-4F46-923F-370B00EAD3D4.png
    523.8 KB · Views: 57
I picked mine up on 25/11 and loving it - a much better put together car than my 2017 MS75D.

However, only 30 of my iPhone contacts are imported from my iPhone. All of them displayed fine in my previous MS.

They just seem to be a random selection of the ~1000 I have. No favourites showing and only a few of my recent phone calls.

It’s been doing this since day one.

I’ve repeatedly deleted my profiles in both the Tesla and my iPhone, powered off my iPhone and I’ve done a double button reset in the car before pairing again.

No joy. 🧐

I raised a service request via the App and was called by a really helpful guy at Tesla called Matt. There is apparently a known issue with the Microsoft Outlook and Authenticator Apps on iOS and he suggested that I uninstall them from my iPhone. That didn’t fix it for me, but having spoken to him again, apparently duplicate contacts on your iPhone may also be an issue. I cleaned up all my contacts and tried again, but still no luck.

Anyone else experiencing this, or have a fix?

MYP was originally on 2022.40.4.2 (now 2022.44.25.3)
IPhone 12 Pro iOS 16.2 (beta)
Tesla App was originally 4.15.1 (now 14.16.1)

I’ve also got a few other outstanding issues!

The “dancing” window problem which Tesla have thus far been unable to sort. Suspect this may be firmware related.

My HPWC won’t open the charge port (worked fine with my previous MS and still does with my wife’s current M3). Also still unresolved.

The final one is that the MCU shuts down when I get in and close the driver’s door - a tap on the brake brings it back to life, but I then need to manually connect my iPhone so that I can receive calls hands free - obviously I can’t dial anyone though (see point one above! 🤣).

Tesla have had a few goes at it, including replacing the seat sensor. It’s going in again next week…

It’s not a moan, I know from experience they’ll get it all sorted, but just wondering whether anyone has had the same issues and whether they’ve been fixed?

Me either. But if soemone else didn't get charged, assuming it's not in their lootbox either.. Will wait for @Roberts56 to kindly confirm.
Thanks for the call out to check, its now showing there is a cost for the SC! Will need to contact Tesla to get it changed from PAYG which my account is still showing....now just need to find to get in contact, will most likely give them a call tomorrow at some point.

it's in my wife's loot box now (phrasing?), but still there's zero definition as to what on earth 6000 miles means....I assume it must be a pre-defined number of kWh but there's literally no terms and conditions. Also, how on earth do you check how many are left?

Seems really poorly implemented so far :D I expected there to be a section somewhere that said "promotion includes ~1800kWh which is approximately 6000 miles of driving", and then a counter in the app somewhere. But that'd be too easy :)

it's in my wife's loot box now (phrasing?), but still there's zero definition as to what on earth 6000 miles means....I assume it must be a pre-defined number of kWh but there's literally no terms and conditions. Also, how on earth do you check how many are left?

Seems really poorly implemented so far :D I expected there to be a section somewhere that said "promotion includes ~1800kWh which is approximately 6000 miles of driving", and then a counter in the app somewhere. But that'd be too easy :)
It’s 400 kwh per 1k miles. At least what I got from referrals in the past when I calculated it.

In my app loot box it says 6000 miles remaining. So I assume this will just go down after you charge.

Reactions: boombap