Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help picking exterior color- Share pictures?(White, Obsidian, Midnight Silver, or Silver)

What color should I get with all the mentioned add ons?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5053DC7C-DC74-4515-8EA3-CBDD051E3422.jpeg
4A6A26D3-3D32-44B3-9D37-7932DE107D20.jpeg
A8DEC4C6-926E-4FC2-8DAC-7859AAE1A47F.jpeg

I was concerned that I would not like the red when I ordered my car. All the pic I saw looked different and I was not sure about my choice. However after I took delivery, I love the red color. It looks so good in the sun... and the black 22” wheels you can not beat. Everywhere I go guys want to talk about the car... they all want one. Land Rover guys are ready to ditch the old gas guzzlers and go electric. I have owned many cars (100+) and this is by far the coolest ride I have ever owned. 6000 pound IPhone. I just hope the computers dont go out. If this car holds together and is reliable it is for sure the future of automobiles.

Thanks
Tony

I was concerned that I would not like the red when I ordered my car. All the pic I saw looked different and I was not sure about my choice. However after I took delivery, I love the red color. It looks so good in the sun... and the black 22” wheels you can not beat. Everywhere I go guys want to talk about the car... they all want one. Land Rover guys are ready to ditch the old gas guzzlers and go electric. I have owned many cars (100+) and this is by far the coolest ride I have ever owned. 6000 pound IPhone. I just hope the computers dont go out. If this car holds together and is reliable it is for sure the future of automobiles.

Thanks
Tony
I just hope that Tesla doesn't slow the car down as the battery degrades. :D

• Disagree
Reactions: CSFTN