Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need to land on a car firm by Weds. Help me choose please.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes 2 CPO managers

According to the boss that direction has changed
Screenshot_20170109-114147.png

• Informative
Reactions: wesley888
According to the boss that direction has changed
View attachment 209814
What I think your missing (or I am) they say it goes with the car. Correct. so, buying it with unlimited the car keeps the unlimited if I sell it.

They only extended the window to all new and cpo to come with unlimited for 2 weeks past 1/1 because of the demand. After that the cars will no longer come with unlimited

What I think your missing (or I am) they say it goes with the car. Correct. so, buying it with unlimited the car keeps the unlimited if I sell it.

They only extended the window to all new and cpo to come with unlimited for 2 weeks past 1/1 because of the demand. After that the cars will no longer come with unlimited

I guess that just shows Teslas communication problems. Major EV news sites are reporting one thing as communicated to them by higher ups and sales folks are reporting something else.

Reactions: Indpowr
I'd go with the 85D also, but I have no experience yet. As you know from another thread, I paid around $1500 more than you for a similar car except mine has the cold weather package and 4,000 less miles. My DS told me today the pre delivery checklist is completed and now it's en route to NY! I potentially could have it in 2 weeks.

Reactions: Indpowr