Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need you to drive my Tesla for a couple hours

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Papafox

Supporting Member
Jan 12, 2013
Hawaii
Referral Code
I'm looking for a Model S or a Model X owner who has a couple hours to spare today (Tuesday, May 30) or tomorrow morning (May 31), so that I can get some drone shots of my blue Model S before leaving Hawaii. I'm doing a video blog this time around and need some shots for the story. Shots would be on old Nuuanu Pali Road, Pali Highway, and near Makapuu.

Please send me a PM or drop a message here if you can help. Thx!

How are you getting your car to the mainland? And it can make it there that fast?? Wow.

I'm using a company called Pacific Air Cargo to move the Model S. They used to primarily fly Ferraris and super-high-end vehicles but the prices have come down now and we Tesla types can now afford to send a car by air. Instead of the car taking weeks to send via ship (and it having a much higher chance of damage in that operation), I drop off the car the day before and then pick up the night of the flight. Normally, one has to wait until the next morning to pick up a car that's been flown over, but since I have a dog in the plane too, I was told we might get expedited delivery. The cool thing is that Iceman will fly over on the same 747 (sittting in the main cabin in his kennel, right behind the cockpit) as the Model S, and then upon arrival my car and dog are offloaded and a couple hours later we're driving down the road. I'll be flying in a passenger airliner and will be looking out the window to see if Iceman and the "50 State Tesla" pass us on the run to California. Should be fun!

Sorry, no tickets to Hawaii for the rest of you! Time is of the essence.

Last edited: