Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 18” Pinwheel Refresh Caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well then where would it end? It could go 155 or 175 like BMW i3 and get even more range.
Probably end at 225...it’s still a heavy sport sedan so can’t completely go to i3 levels, which are just for efficiency. There still needs to be good handling and braking performance.

Anyways, I hope Tesla sells the new covers soon since I’d like to try them out.

Can someone describe the difference? I'm squinting at all these pictures and I can't see how the new design is any different than the old? All I can see is the colors look slightly different but that could easily be explained by different lighting conditions.

• Funny
Reactions: jawnly211
Can someone describe the difference? I'm squinting at all these pictures and I can't see how the new design is any different than the old? All I can see is the colors look slightly different but that could easily be explained by different lighting conditions.
To me, the old ones look more rounded and bulbous both in design of the cover itself and the openings of the cover. The new ones look sleeker and flatter and have more angled openings and a larger gray part.

any word or sneak pics of the stock 18s underneath?

hoping they are gloss black to match the new trim
Here are pictures of refreshed Model 3’s with the same, original 18” Aero wheels.

Ej20VOcUwAIBVN7.jpg

Ej3g_HWVoAINprr