Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Configuration Invites 4/6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my invite to configure.

Reserved on the 31st, non owner, online at 7:29 pm est in Greenville, South Carolina.

I really want AWD...I don't know what do do :confused:
I was born and raised in Greenville. I think it snowed maybe 7-8 times in the 23 years I was there :). Personally I also was interested in AWD, but in reality I really didn't need it. I just took delivery of my 3 on Wed and it drives so well with RWD that I'm glad I got it. Such an amazing car

Non-owner, ordered online day of reveal 7:20 PM (confirmed by Tesla customer support a few weeks ago) and am eligible to configure as of today; however, I used a relative's reservation back in February, so I already have a Model 3. :)

I checked a few hours ago when people first started reporting new invites and was not immediately eligible. Must have got the invite in the last few hours.

I will hold onto this reservation in case I end up wanting AWD or Performance.

Ready to be designed online!!!
No email yet.
Non-owner, online reservation just before the reveal.
Very tempting, but I already waited two years so I am going to wait for AWD, possibly performance.

Edit: Just after posting, I received my email

Last edited:
Reactions: 03DSG
I was born and raised in Greenville. I think it snowed maybe 7-8 times in the 23 years I was there :). Personally I also was interested in AWD, but in reality I really didn't need it. I just took delivery of my 3 on Wed and it drives so well with RWD that I'm glad I got it. Such an amazing car

I want AWD for performance reasons I like fast cars. I hope they announce the P75D at the same time to see what what I am going to do. Yeah it doesn't snow here.

Not sure this is the place to post- but if anyone is wondering about what happens when you buy a new Tesla (first Tesla- delivered March 27 of this year) while holding a May 2017 Model 3 reservation...received an email today to configure the model 3. So I bumped up WAY up in line. Yesterday my account STILL said August-October estimate. So buying new still bumps you up almost instantly.

However no worries- I won't configure for many more months...

There are plenty of folks with Apr-Jun estimates getting invites today. It's looking more and more like delivery center bottlenecks are driving the invitations. The bay area is getting the short end of the stick as it appears there were very few invitations sent out today, and only to those who were able to reserve in the morning.

• Helpful
Reactions: UZJedi and geometro