Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New email today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy balls I got one too, finally the complete absence of contact has been broken! Delivery 24th - 31st August!

They also provided me with a valuation for my current car that I didn't ask for and is £3,000 below market value, but let's leave that to one side!

Reactions: Roy W.
Holy balls I got one too, finally the complete absence of contact has been broken! Delivery 24th - 31st August!

They also provided me with a valuation for my current car that I didn't ask for and is £3,000 below market value, but let's leave that to one side!
Do you have a vin either in source or officially then?

I got a standard holding place text yesterday too, but no actual info. Still, more coms is good!

I hope to see you there, but I’ve had nothing yet.

VIN in source code, call from Tesla telling me to expect mid August, but silence after that.

I called them last week asking why my invoice didn't reflect current pricing that's when they 'firmed up' the delivery date... they also said once it's confirmed it's on the ship (i.e. they have it dockside in zebrugge) they will be issuing a new full and final invoice reflecting the new price and be able to give me an actual day.

roll-on Friday and a following wind for the triumph ace!

Last edited:
So if we do not yet have a Vin or txt, we could theoretically be a 1 Sep delivery?

Possible if you assume that there are cars on Glovis Champion that have not yet been VIN matched. Otherwise, probably w/c 8th Sep-ish via an as-yet-unconfirmed-ship.

[SFL Conductor is being tracked as a potential Tesla ship, but it's a bit of an odd-ball. Different ownership, and seems a bit early for an EU ship unless it's a "bonus" one and they're increasing the frequency. If it is EU, then deliveries of UK cars from that would start around 6th-9th Sep based on its current schedule, but I (personally) think it's probably not for us. ]

Possible if you assume that there are cars on Glovis Champion that have not yet been VIN matched. Otherwise, probably w/c 8th Sep-ish via an as-yet-unconfirmed-ship.

[SFL Conductor is being tracked as a potential Tesla ship, but it's a bit of an odd-ball. Different ownership, and seems a bit early for an EU ship unless it's a "bonus" one and they're increasing the frequency. If it is EU, then deliveries of UK cars from that would start around 6th-9th Sep based on its current schedule, but I (personally) think it's probably not for us. ]

SFO Conductor seems to be bimbling about in a holding position for some days. :S