Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been so busy driving the past few days that I forgot to mention I picked up my Model 3 LR Blue Aero last Saturday in Mt. Kisco! So amazing to finally be a Tesla owner! I think they mentioned I was the 2nd or 3rd non previous owner to get one at their store.

See you guys at the superchargers!

Reactions: PeterK and EdA
Hi All-
My MS lease is ending and looks like will be changing to Model 3 in the future. I have a set of Classic wheels and Nokian Haka snows available and am in the MetroWest area. Ad is in Parts for Sale section but since this is really a local "pick-up" item I hope it's ok if I mention it here as well. (If not allowed please delete this post and my apologies for the error).

I finally can official say hello as a Model S 85D owner. Received my MS yesterday and I must say it is the best vehicle I’ve ever owned, not to mention a real head turner. Name is Val, I’m from Connecticut and this is T’Challa

0AFEF874-9D5E-4445-A848-975A0F61413F.jpeg

6C34B119-F4A3-4D76-B6D7-746100EC3B86.jpeg
0CF2EE81-5C81-4BDC-B64D-67BB421169C7.png

Greetings, fellow New Englanders. Please reply on this thread to say hello.

I'm Robert, and I live in Boston (really, not a suburb). I'm an energy economist and consultant to wholesale power market participants and governments, so EVs are something of a busman's holiday for me. Looking forward to my Model S this fall!
Greetings, fellow New Englanders. Please reply on this thread to say hello.

I'm Robert, and I live in Boston (really, not a suburb). I'm an energy economist and consultant to wholesale power market participants and governments, so EVs are something of a busman's holiday for me. Looking forward to my Model S this fall!

Hello!

I am not so patiently awaiting my model three, AWD! Test drove a model S, today, both the wife and I, and we were amazed. She’s now onboard and would also like a reservation placed for her! Booked a M3 on Turo to drive it and see what it’s like before delivery! Very excited!