Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time TMC lurker and poster....
My P90D has finally arrived. Just love it. Cannot say enough about it.
BTW, I maintain an email list of a growing bunch of Connecticut S owners.
If you would like to be added just send me a Private Message.
at the dam.jpg

That looks really nice - love the color, with the red brake accent!

Welcome to Model S ownership! I will hit three years and about 43,000 miles tomorrow, and assure you it doesn't get old.

Long time TMC lurker and poster....
My P90D has finally arrived. Just love it. Cannot say enough about it.
BTW, I maintain an email list of a growing bunch of Connecticut S owners.
If you would like to be added just send me a Private Message.

Hey everyone,

My name is Chris and I live in Hampton, NH. I am a current Tesla/solar city investor. I will be camping out at the Natick location March 31st to buy 1 or 2 M3s (if wife approves haha)
I am a huge fan of Elon Musk and all of his endeavors....spacex,tesla, solarcity, MCT, electric planes, hyperloops and the list goes on.

Hey everyone,

My name is Chris and I live in Hampton, NH. I am a current Tesla/solar city investor. I will be camping out at the Natick location March 31st to buy 1 or 2 M3s (if wife approves haha)
I am a huge fan of Elon Musk and all of his endeavors....spacex,tesla, solarcity, MCT, electric planes, hyperloops and the list goes on.

Welcome Chris!

Hey all, thought I'd check in here after camping out in the Model 3 forums for the past few months.

Brief intro: I'm a longtime Tesla fan and future Model 3 owner. I've been driving electric since October 2012, starting with a 2013 Volt that I obsessively drove only within its all-electric range (much to the detriment of my sanity, but eh). After a mere three weeks of gushing to my family about how awesome the Volt was, my parents (who live across the country) emailed me a picture of themselves holding their "retirement present," a Model S reservation certificate -- thus was I totally one-upped by the 'rents. (Of course, I do get to drive their Model S during the one week per year that we visit them, so no complaints here...) I currently drive a 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf, which (I hope) will serve as the final bridge to my Model 3.

Glad to see there's a growing New England community here... I keep seeing them more and more often.

Model X on a truck, headed my way, due in "today or tomorrow". Finally!! I'll drive it to Newton on the 30th. I will be at the Dedham or Natick store on the 31ston but the car will be sequestered for a week for detailing. I'll then drive it back to mid-coast Maine when it's done, around the 7th. Stops along the way for those who want to see. I can post details as they arise in the New England group and will tweet from @gwgans

Model X on a truck, headed my way, due in "today or tomorrow". Finally!! I'll drive it to Newton on the 30th. I will be at the Dedham or Natick store on the 31ston but the car will be sequestered for a week for detailing. I'll then drive it back to mid-coast Maine when it's done, around the 7th. Stops along the way for those who want to see. I can post details as they arise in the New England group and will tweet from @gwgans
I'm over in Newton, would love to check out the X :]

Mine is on a truck as well, expect pickup late next week if all goes as planned. I have commitments over that weekend and the next, and will get it wrapped during the school break week. So I'll try to show it somewhere near Cambridge during the week starting March 28. I'll post more as things get fixed.

• Informative
Reactions: bhuwan
What kind of detailing -- you mean like getting it wrapped, XPel'd, etc? If so, where are you getting all that done?

And congrats to you and PeterK on your upcoming deliveries!

Greetings! I'm Chris and I live in Billerica. I'm a TSLA investor and I plan to purchase the Model 3 from Tesla. I will be heading to Natick on 3/31 for a test drive and make a deposit.

Hi, Chris! FYI, I heard yesterday from a Tesla employee that reservations will be accepted at the Dedham store but NOT at the Natick store. I am 100% confident that the employee was telling me what he knew, but with Tesla, you can't be sure that that plan won't change again between now and the 31st. But you should actively seek confirmation that Natick will take reservations rather than just assume.

Congrats! Are you keeping the S?

For the time being, yes. Our son and daughter will use it through the summer - or our son will take it with him if he gets an internship elsewhere. In the fall I'll take stock on how much it's getting used and probably sell it then - that's what I did with my A4 when I got the S three years ago this month. But it will be a lot harder to part with the S!

And of course I'll put a deposit down on a Model 3. :)

Hi, Chris! FYI, I heard yesterday from a Tesla employee that reservations will be accepted at the Dedham store but NOT at the Natick store. I am 100% confident that the employee was telling me what he knew, but with Tesla, you can't be sure that that plan won't change again between now and the 31st. But you should actively seek confirmation that Natick will take reservations rather than just assume.
I've been meaning to go to Natick and see what their plans are. I'll post when I do (probably next week sometime)

Mine is on a truck as well, expect pickup late next week if all goes as planned. I have commitments over that weekend and the next, and will get it wrapped during the school break week. So I'll try to show it somewhere near Cambridge during the week starting March 28. I'll post more as things get fixed.

Unfortunately my pickup is delayed until next week. They called to tell me that they were informed of a bad batch of 12V batteries that need to be replaced and the car re-tested. New battery won't be here until Monday as it's on a truck from California...

Hi, I'm Jamie from New London, NH. Can't wait to reserve my M3 in just 72 hours! I see Tesla has 4 Boston-area showrooms. Which one should I go to?
Also, we're organizing a Drive Electric Day here in New London on September 10th, and you're all invited. Please let me know if you'd like to join us. Thanks!