Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Hyde Park and checking out contractors to put in a ESVE at my house. Any body know a guy?
I can't say enough good things about Scott Mahaney, R. S. Mahaney Electric - [email protected], (617) 592-8227. He lives in Marlborough with an office in Newton, so Hyde Park might not be too far out of his way. I know he has done some HPWC's and 14-50's for Tesla owners.

Tell him Greg from Monday night golf referred you.

Hi All

I am the proud new owner of a Model X, Midnight silver with white leather seats. I absolutely love it. I have been looking at Tesla for a couple years waiting for the all wheel drive S then seeing / hearing about the X coming so I waited for it and I am glad I did. I live in Mass from western mass area but now our near Central mass / Worcester area in Clinton.

Reactions: PeterK
Welcome and congratulations. Got questions? We got answers, and "me too"'s and complaints and doom and blinders and stories and hope and enthusiasm. And thanks, We are now one car closer to sustainable transportation.

Reactions: PeterK
Welcome and congratulations @ivierlyn ! I'm originally from eastern MA and now live in western MA (Amherst). I just went through my first winter, albeit, a mild one, with a RWD P85. No complaints, although I kept it off the snowy roads during the worst days. Mostly to mitigate the risk of someone sliding into me. AWD would be nice if I really needed to be out in the snow days. Keep grinning!

I didn't think it was worth starting its own thread (and wasn't sure where I would anyway), but wanted to share that Tesla has tied up with Boston Ballet to promote the Model X. There is an image of the Model X and link to a Tesla test drive event at the new Prudential Center store - see screen grab below.

https://www.bostonballet.org/Home/Tickets-Performances/Performances/The-Sleeping-Beauty.aspx

Experience Tesla at Boston Prudential Center

BBallet X.jpeg

Reactions: SureValla
Welcome browntrucker....bet you got delivery by now and they are moments you won't soon forget, especially getting a 100D. Seriously be careful of the pick up on highways and especially 40mph zones, you get to the car in front of you a lot faster than you think !!! Always be aware when using autopilot also ! Enjoy those first 100 rides, heck I am enjoying every one of mine and had it 2 years come this June !

Welcome browntrucker....bet you got delivery by now and they are moments you won't soon forget, especially getting a 100D. Seriously be careful of the pick up on highways and especially 40mph zones, you get to the car in front of you a lot faster than you think !!! Always be aware when using autopilot also ! Enjoy those first 100 rides, heck I am enjoying every one of mine and had it 2 years come this June !
Thanks @jmanning! I took the delivery on 23rd March and was treated with 8.1 update the following week. Don't see me buying an ICE car again. As an OCD stricken person, that energy panel keeps my lead foot at bay and has changed my driving habits for the better mostly :D