Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Gemini 19" Wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Works on all as proven by the youtube vlogger who purchased these in China in the summer and brought back to US, installed on his SR/SR+.

I bet we will see many of these and the prototype wheels on sale soon as they hit the Model 3 and Y range

These will work on any model including the performance model.
As long as the wheel states can be used on performance model it can be used on any lesser model.
Can can always go down but cannot go up (ie: cannot use a 19 in rim on the p3d+)

• Disagree
Reactions: pow216
There are no standard 19" wheels. The 18" Aero are standard on the SR, SR+ and AWD and the 19" Sport are optional/cost wheels. The 20" Sport wheels are standard on the Performance (except the PD- that has the 18" Aero). So the 19" Sport wheels are optional.
The 19" wheel that is the topic of this thread is the standard wheel on the Model 3 Performance in China. :)

Reactions: bcpm3p
Unfortunately only avail as a winter set currently. I did contact my parts guy and stated for online purchase only at the moment. (just released today). There is no part number listed for wheels only at this time.
After breaking out the tires (new Tesla T/O pirelli snow tires w/foam) $1300 plus prob $300 for sensors im putting a figure of about 4-450$ per rim on these.
Part number for rims only should be avail next week.

Model 3 19” Gemini Wheel and Winter Tire Package

any luck on the part numbers?

Can we see some pictures with the cap off? :)
Here you go!
2020-01-16.jpg

I'm hoping these are available in a summer/all-season setup soon.... I'm looking to make my 18"s my dedicated winter wheels and picking up a set of these, it's more than I wanted to spend but these look like a pretty good option, especially for road tripping with the better efficiency.

Reactions: JasonR67 and wenkan