TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Headlights?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by P85DBeast, Sep 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. P85DBeast

P85DBeast Side tEsLa

I've heard that the MS will be getting new headlights is this true?

http://www.myteslablog.com/2015/02/new-tesla-model-s-next-generation-led.html

2. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

No one knows, but that's a very old speculation.

3. gizmoboy

gizmoboy Member

The theory is that the model x will get them and the s will follow shortly.

4. jct_4628

jct_4628 Member

They look really cool. I wonder how much better they light than the current ones? The dims are good but the brights really don't light up that much IMO.

5. omarsultan

omarsultan Active Member

I have cracks in the lenses of both headlights (rock strikes, I assume), but right now its only a cosmetic issue, so I have put off replacing them in the hope that LED units come out soon.