TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

NEW HPWC's near Sugarbush Ski Resort in Warren, Vermont

Discussion in 'New England' started by ToddRLockwood, Dec 16, 2014.

1. ToddRLockwood

ToddRLockwood Active Member

#1 ToddRLockwood, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    Today, I attended the dedication of two new Tesla HPWC's at West Hill House in Warren, Vermont. This beautiful inn is located less than a mile from the base lodge at Sugarbush Ski Resort. Guests at the inn can charge their cars while they're on the slopes. There's a shuttle to get you to and from the ski area. Perfect!

http://westhillbb.com/

http://westhillbb.com/blog/2014/12/beds-electrons-ready-tesla/

HPWC_West_Hill_Inn.JPG

whh-winter-deep-snow.jpg

With the soon-to-be-finished Superchargers at the NH State Liquor Store on I-93 (northbound and southbound), ski trips to Vermont from the Boston area will now be a reality in a Model S. And the HPWC's will insure that you get back to the Supercharger with energy to spare.

2. Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone Member

3. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

How can your car be so clean?!?

4. tga

tga Supporting Member

Hauled to the photo shoot in an enclosed trailer? :smile:

If I may make a shameless plug as a co-op shareholder, West Hill House is also close to Mad River Glen (8 miles). Just leave those stinkin' snowboards at home!:biggrin:

I'm so disappointed Google images couldn't find me a picture of a Tesla with a MRG bumper sticker...

5. EKnight47

EKnight47 Member

Do you know if they'd allow for someone to charge if they weren't staying there - perhaps for a fee? (seasonal renter....).

6. ToddRLockwood

ToddRLockwood Active Member

Thanks for noticing! I washed it before leaving Burlington and then found the roads to be bone dry for the whole 60 minute drive. Very unusual up here!

- - - Updated - - -

Technically, they're not allowed to resell electricity. But you might be able to "rent a parking spot" and plugin for free.

7. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

They need to bug Tesla to put them on the "Find Us" map, along with the other two hotel HPWCs in Vermont.