Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEW invites are out 2/28/18

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
pretty frustrated... looks like people in other locations in line after me and even saw an online reservation are got an invite to configure.

In CA and was a day 1 in line non-owner... 130th in line and 11:09 reservation in Corte Madera.
Tell me about it. I stood in line in NYC and locked in my reservation at around 10:00 AM Eastern Time (7:00 AM California time) on 3/31/16. There have been east coast folks who ordered later than I (and tons of Midwest and west coast folks who ordered later than I) and now even folks who placed online reservations who have gotten the invitation to configure.

Not sure exactly what type of "system" they're working on. But it sucks.

Tell me about it. I stood in line in NYC and locked in my reservation at around 10:00 AM Eastern Time (7:00 AM California time) on 3/31/16. There have been east coast folks who ordered later than I (and tons of Midwest and west coast folks who ordered later than I) and now even folks who placed online reservations who have gotten the invitation to configure.

Were you at the one in Chelsea? I posted last time and someone from Red Hook (3rd in line) got their invite on the 22nd. It could be the small subset of the forum, but I haven't seen anyone else who also reserved in Chelsea.

I reserved Chelsea ~1-1:30PM.

Were you at the one in Chelsea? I posted last time and someone from Red Hook (3rd in line) got their invite on the 22nd. It could be the small subset of the forum, but I haven't seen anyone else who also reserved in Chelsea.

I reserved Chelsea ~1-1:30PM.
Yup, Chelsea store (which is now gone, replaced by the new flagship store in the meat packing district). I waited in line from about 8:15 or so. There may have been 40 people in front of me but I completed my reservation at or a little before 10:00 AM Eastern. Didn't think about going to the Brooklyn store, though in hindsight that may have been a better choice.

"The waiting in the hardest part..."

I called and they said their system has my reservation of 10:01 3/31 in NY...still no invite for me. called the store and they said they are getting a truckload weekly to every 10 days. Hopefully NY gets some more loving with next batch.

I called and they said their system has my reservation of 10:01 3/31 in NY...still no invite for me. called the store and they said they are getting a truckload weekly to every 10 days. Hopefully NY gets some more loving with next batch.

Actually the "sucky" system came through as I got my invitation on Thursday night (3/22) and configured on Friday (3/23). Here's "my car." I hope you get your invitation soon! :)

boylan-model-3-config-confirmation.jpg

Reactions: OoZManoO