Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Mexico Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the car comes w summon does that mean it has the full blown 12k$ autopilot?
Summon is part of the FSD package. Without FSD, no summon. So yes?

However. Don’t confuse autopilot with FSD. Every Tesla comes with autopilot included. The FSD suite of technologies (including summon) are what you get with the huge upcharge.

Did you have to contact Elon himself to get it on your app? I can't get it on mine for some reason.
You have a newer car, right? You probably dont yet have a software version that is capable...I believe we need 2021.44.xxx and higher. I have a 2nd newer Y on 2021.43.102 and dont see it either (but our other car does, when you swipe cars in same app on same phone).

First time posting here. I live in Albuquerque and have a Model 3 Performance on order to be picked up in Littleton, CO: I had to delay to get my house in order, but I can't wait!

Attachments

• delivery.jpg
    delivery.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 94
Congrats! Wonder why not Colorado Springs?
Thank you, digitaldad! My sister just moved from Florida to Denver over the holidays, so I'm going to go visit her while I'm in Colorado.

TBH, I'm dreading the I-25 drive back and may pay for home delivery. There will be lots of chances to get rock chips before I get back to Albuquerque for the front bumper's Paint Protection Film (PPF).

I just saw your EDD, this month! So not to rain on your parade....some friends had theirs driven down from a truck to ABQ and ended up with some "issues" that would challenge your driving experience (not entiurely immune to road damage I guess is what I'm trying to stress). My vote, its a great time to learn the car and supercharging but I get your concern.

With that said, just drove home from DEN yesterday (not in an EV) and the roads were crazy snow/rock/salt until getting down into Raton...luckily my last pickup a few weeks ago was in between storm systems.

Good luck in your endeavor.

I opted to drive mine home from Colorado Springs. If you decide to drive, beware of the phantom braking! My "smart cruise control" and Autopilot are pretty much useless. In more than instance the car slowed itself down from 80mph to 40mph in a matter of 2 seconds or so. Luckily there was no one behind me otherwise they would have smashed into me. It kept doing this throughout the trip. Fortunately I made it home with out any rock chips on the paint but I did get a small nick on the windshield.

Just got a minor EDD adjustment. Moved from “June 12-July 10” to May 24-July 5. Ordered my wall charger just to cover an unexpected updating.
(MYLR Blue/Blk 19” wheels, No FSD, No Tow, 5 set config)
Nice. Hopefully ours are in the same batch. Is yours is a Colorado pickup too?
Im MYLR blue/white 19”, no FSD, yes Tow, 5 seat.

EDD recently went from April 27 - May 24 to May 27 -June 24

Right now (5/8) I am still a CO. Springs pickup. Don’t see the sense of $750 add-on for home delivery. But just got pushed out to 7/14-8/25 so no real hope of knowing when it will arrive at this time. I’ve seen reports of folks ordering the same configuration after I did who have way earlier delivery estimates. The only reality is when I get my VIN.

Anyone in here taking advantage of El Paso Electrics EV charging programs?

Rate No. 42 - Experimental Electric Vehicle Charging Rate

OR

Rates No. 01, 03, 04, 07 Whole House/Service Electric Vehicle (“WHEV” or “WSEV”) Rate Rider Incentive Credit: