Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New model y delivered today but no Apple Music?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all

Had my model y delivered today. Updated the software etc but I don’t appear to have apple music as an option: any ideas? Do I have to manually add it? Spotify is there but I’m an Apple Music subscriber.

Cheers

Solution - update software. Even though latest software update said it only related to heated steering wheel
For future reference you will find that software updates are never limited to the items described in the release notes. There are many things under the hood that are modified. Having said that it is quite possible that your issue in this instance would also have been solved by a two button reset (see manual) which can sometimes resolve oddball omissions.

Reactions: Thp3
For future reference you will find that software updates are never limited to the items described in the release notes.

Also, the release notes that the car shows by default after an update are only specific to that version.

Eg you would think we only got minor fixes
1678017175923.png

To see the cumulative release notes of the previous versions you need to go into the release notes from the software menu. That will then show the changes in intermediate updates - you need to select them from the versions on the left (rhd Model 3).

Eg but delving further it also shows that we got sentry mode lighting changes
1678017226684.jpeg

Last edited: