Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New MSP owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Fazooley

Supporting Member
Jan 9, 2023
NYC
So after doing a bunch of lurking and reading picked up my 2021 MSP with 7k on the clock.. Few pics below.. It has to go in for a bunch of quirks so SC in 2 weeks, AP keeps going bonkers and few other things that need adjusting. Luckily the prev owner paint corrected and PPF'ed the entire car so it's really in nice condition

Is the leather coming off in the kick panel near the knee?
To be honest the car looks prob better then the day it was picked up. The last owner was just like me, a nut when it came to cars. I got to speaking with him and he had every panel re-aligned at a body, the entire vehicles paint corrected and PPF'ed @ AMMONYC. The only real thing that I noticed inside the interior is to the left of the yoke the leather has a bubble in it that Tesla will need to take care of. Other then that, and my AP/FSD committing suicide after every car wash all else is great. Looking forward to bringing into the SC and getting all the small stuff resolved. Next up is UP BBK for front and rears as I've had already one or two times I had a little too much fun and slowing down for a car in front of me was a bit too challenging for my liking. I've always drove very fast cars but this thing is dangerously fast. Couple that with zero sound or shifting and you literally don't even realize how fast your going. I've actually been driving it in Sport for the last few days as whenever I'm in Plaid mode I tend to go a little too bananas

Nice!

Why did the previous owner sell? To do so much and then sell after just 7k miles seems crazy to me.
He bought this car while waiting for his EQS. Insane to me that you would trade this in for an EQS. It's about the most god awful car I've ever laid eyes on. While the interior is much nicer then our Plaids and much quieter also, the charging network for them is horrific and these cars look like eggs..

• Informative
Reactions: SO16