Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Petition to White House Requesting Direct Tesla Sales in All States

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Frankly, I am impressed that there were this many votes so soon. It's not exactly a super-visible or nation-gripping issue. Important? Absolutely. But I didn't hope for more than a few thousand. Pleasant surprise indeed!

Approx 180 hours remaining. It still needs 370 signatures PER HOUR to finish above 100,000. This is so not happening cause people have to sleep so there'll be no signatures in the dead of the night etc.

Perhaps if you have young children, you can create a new email address for them (even if they're 1 month old) and put their name on the petition! WOOT. (Perfectly legal, moral, and ethical as long as your children are US Citizens right? You're just teaching them what's the right thing to do when they grow up!)

- - - Updated - - -

More than 33,333 ...

- - - Updated - - -

When I first looked maybe 20 min ago, it was something like 33,030. Now already 33,551. More than 500 in a very short time.

Mathematically speaking it's still not moving fast enough... Don't know where you got that figure from. I've only seen about 180 signatures the past 30 minutes.

Mathematically speaking it's still not moving fast enough... Don't know where you got that figure from. I've only seen about 180 signatures the past 30 minutes.

1 hour after my second (precise) data point, it's at 33,910. That's (33,910 - 33,551) = 359 in 1 hour. Maybe Monday or Tuesday we'll get across 50,000, which is (hopefully) a number large enough to be reported by media on a larger scale. I think we have a realistic chance. It's definitely worth the effort of creating an account and signing, also from this point of view.

- - - Updated - - -

That was at 9:50 am. Ten minutes later, 10 am, it's at 34,060. This would be 900 per hour, definitely fluctuating at this scale. :)