Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm driving a Jeep today! Grand Cherokee. Hate to be back to ICE, but it's actually kinda handy because I have to move a bunch of stuff.

(Mind you, my Model S would have done the job. The loaner wouldn't because of the fancy seats that don't fold down.)

Last edited:
Now the windshield washers don't work. The motor never runs. I'm assuming someone unplugged a connector during the great wiring hunt, and forgot to reattach it.

Not a minor issue in an Ottawa winter...

When I was a kid, my dad had a car with no washers (they were an option way back then on this particular car). He kept a plastic squeeze bottle like you might put catsup or mustard in full of water under the seat. When he needed a wash, he'd roll down his window, reach out and give it a squirt!

When we first got married we had a rusty old Honda Accord, and it kept having problems with the windshield washers. I did the spray bottle thing for a while.

If you're on the highway you have to slow down to do it, otherwise it just blows back.

• Funny
Reactions: MP3Mike
When I was a kid, my dad had a car with no washers (they were an option way back then on this particular car). He kept a plastic squeeze bottle like you might put catsup or mustard in full of water under the seat. When he needed a wash, he'd roll down his window, reach out and give it a squirt!
Reminds me of the story of the Canadian woman who invented the windshield wiper. As her husband was leaning out the door wiping the windshield with a rag to clear off the rain she said to herself "There's got to be a better way of doing this."