Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Springfield, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove past here on Sunday (06/10) afternoon and several (6?) of the spots were ICEd. Hopefully people don't get more bold to start blocking more. It was odd because the lot closest to the road directly out from the main entrance was nearly empty. I would think these spots would be more convenient. I left a "Blocked Charger" notice on a car parked in a Charge Point spot on Saturday but first time I think I have seen that.

Drove past here on Sunday (06/10) afternoon and several (6?) of the spots were ICEd. Hopefully people don't get more bold to start blocking more. It was odd because the lot closest to the road directly out from the main entrance was nearly empty. I would think these spots would be more convenient. I left a "Blocked Charger" notice on a car parked in a Charge Point spot on Saturday but first time I think I have seen that.

Mall security can usually be found driving around - be sure to let them know when spots are ICEd. I'm not sure what, if anything, they do about it, but they should be told.

checked again today. no juice. That Mall security isnt the best... When I charged at ChargePoint they gave me a warning saying charging was for customers only. threatened to tow me. There are no signs anywhere stating that. Looking forward to the SC opening up.

• Informative
Reactions: Thinkje