Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tech and Controls coming soon for S?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They possibly might not have full self driving as an option in the 3 along with some of the other mentions in this thread. I'm sure there also won't be air suspension since it was taken away from the 75d. No premium package or if there is one it won't have all the features like the bio hazard vents.

A Christmas-tree air freshener hanging from the rear-view mirror instead of HEPA bio-weapon whatever-the-heck-it-is. Seriously, even though I have the latter in my new Model S, it's surely not $1500 worth of value (or whatever portion of the current PUP upgrade you'd attribute to it.

It is most definitely worth the expenses when you have a small child in Hong Kong where the pollution index was at 177 yesterday (the WHO recommends no more than 25).

Not true. A bunch of people know. In fact I'm sure that a bunch of people who read this forum regularly know. Most likely some person who is reading this very post knows what the next version of the S will look like and when it will be available.

But they're not saying. :) Because if they did they would be fired.
I know the answers and I'm not telling, but not because I work at Tesla and would be fired. I'm not telling because having this information makes me a Special Person and Tesla Insider.